SLYDOG69 is offline Associate Member

whats my chances of Getting Busted

what do u think the chances are of getting busted from ordering a small supply from Canada to the US??

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    according to my crystal ball..... .024567

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by newbrew
    according to my crystal ball..... .024567
    I was going to say around 024566, but close enough..

CajunMuscle is offline Associate Member
    Why order from canada when there are so many excellent us domestic labs. dont take a chance on customs.

WildCh1ld is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kman
    I was going to say around 024566, but close enough....

iI'm sorry but mine said....024569

SLYDOG69 is offline Associate Member
    haha thanks

chris2wire is offline Member
    Look for domestic, if you have to order intl then make it a large amount of powder, not vials or pills.

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CajunMuscle
    Why order from canada when there are so many excellent us domestic labs. dont take a chance on customs.
    Not sure how hard it was for you to find a good domestic source when you first started, but as a newb I can say that it has been difficult. I have found a few legit overseas sources, but none domestic. This isn't to say that I won't, I am sure one day I will, I'm just pointing out that it isn't always easy for a newb to find a legit domestic source.

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SprinterOne
    Not sure how hard it was for you to find a good domestic source when you first started, but as a newb I can say that it has been difficult. I have found a few legit overseas sources, but none domestic. This isn't to say that I won't, I am sure one day I will, I'm just pointing out that it isn't always easy for a newb to find a legit domestic source.
    go to google and type 'steroid forums'. You will find boards much more liberal than this board in regards to posting sources and such. There is obviously an inherited risk with ordering from someone who openly advertises, but its a start.

I found my source through one of these boards, who decides to now not advertise openly. He established a customer base and just deals with us now. Great prices and service.

btw, dont PM asking me for a source.

Terminator1 is offline Associate Member
    go to google and type 'steroid forums'. You will find boards much more liberal than this board in regards to posting sources and such. There is obviously an inherited risk with ordering from someone who openly advertises, but its a start.

I found my source through one of these boards, who decides to now not advertise openly. He established a customer base and just deals with us now. Great prices and service.

What did you do email a Mod after you found these boards? Did you have to be established on that board for a while to get a source? Thats how I got my last source but had to be on the board for awhile.

Teminator
    [email protected]

coaltrain is offline New Member
    ya, its not as easy as just get a domestic sours.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member

yes this isnt the only anabolic board on the web. Just the best one for advice!

Thread Information