e22
    e22 is offline New Member

Talking First cycle ever (DECA) need help please

Hello,
    I went to my doctor and I told him I wanted to gain muscle mass because ive been working out for the past 6 months, so he sent me to make some bloodtests
    Everything great except free testosterone about 66ng, a little bit lower than minimum referential (bloodtest done at 11am), total testosterone, 323, within normal boundaries
    So he told me he could prescribe me Deca -Durabolin (Nandrolone ) 50mg shot for every 21 days until I could get desired muscle mass. At other forums people told me its too low of a dose but it seems this way according to doc I wont have any complications or nasty side-effects.
    My other concern is that I read several profiles for steroids and it seems that boldenone is better than nandrolone, what do you guys think about that (seems it hardens muscles and provides more bulk with definition and stimulates erythropoiesis while nandrolone sticks a lot to fatty tissue receptors and makes u retain fat and water), what do u guys have to say about that.
    By the way im 23 years old, 5Ž7, 154lbs, 12.6% Bodyfat, 47.5% Muscle mass, never did steroids before, already had depressive and lack of concentration problems that come and go from time to time, had panic attacks (doc knows this)
    BTW im not on medication for a long time ago and have been training 4 times a week for the past 6 months, couple of bodyparts each time, almost never miss a workout and if I do I make up for it.
    Thanks a lot for replying, need all the help and luck I can get

sasquatch is offline Associate Member
    First of all, your doc probably wont prescribe any boldenone , its a veterinary steroid . And yes, I think 50mg of Deca every 21 days won't do anything for you.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    in my opinion that dose is not worth it. I dont believe you will see gains from that.
    it also seems odd to me that if your test levels are already low, that a doctor would prescribe deca . deca will shut down natural test production all together.
    6 months is not a lot of time in the gym. I think you would be best to study up on diet and trainning. you can make a lot of natural gains before you move on to steroids .
    and even if you do juice, if diet trainning and rest are not good you will just waste the cycle

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    if i were u i will do my doc prescreption bcoz he told u 2 take deca as a medic so dats his point of view so consider it as a medic only that will treat ur low test problem

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    Not worth the efort

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    i would see if i could get test on HRT

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Ask him for test and no less than 250mg/ew for your first time around.

phalanx is offline Associate Member
    you need to go to the gym and build a solid foundation 6 years inst very long at all
    if he will give u deca i think u should save it up until u have like 4000 mgs of it then try to get some test to and save it up till its like 5000mg then once u have a full cycles worth u can do it. since it will probably take a while to save up u can workout in the meantime and build the foundatiuon u need before ur first cycle

j martini is offline Member
    Doctors have no clue how to ues AAS for performance enhancing benefits just medical, he is right 50mg every 21 days will have no side effects, but this includes the side effect of building muscle.
    As stated above get more training under your belt dont be so impatient, and when you are ready to run AAS start with a test only cycle.

clinteastwd is offline New Member
    6 months is not a lot of time in the gym. I think you would be best to study up on diet and trainning. you can make a lot of natural gains before you move on to steroids .
    and even if you do juice, if diet trainning and rest are not good you will just waste the cycle[/QUOTE]

clinteastwd is offline New Member
    You Need A Foundation , That Can Take Up To 2yrs, If Your Diet And TRAINING IS UP TO PAR
    Last edited by clinteastwd; 06-19-2005 at 03:19 PM.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    in his case the 50 mg might give cosmetic help i.e. make him be able to gain like people normally can while training natural. Doc's dont know (usually) much about BB use but even quite small amounts of deca can help ppl with wasting diseases to gain muscle mass. On second thought though, 50 mg's every 21 days is VERY little so dont know.. maybe sum1 knows better, one thing is for sure: dont expect to get any good gains.

If he has low testosterone levels deca is not the drug to prescribe.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    like I said above, if his test levels are already low why would a doctor prescribe deca ?
    would a low dose of test not be better? anyone know about this?
    I would just go natural. if you have only been trainning for 6 months then you got lost of natural gains ahead.
    If you really want to go the prescription route, then maby look up a HRT doctor.

Yes, he should go see a HRT doctor they are the only ones experienced in this area. Deca will do nothing to raise his test levels.

e22
    Hi,
    Regarding the amount I could get its not an issue, this doctor is very close to me hes a good friend and besides hes my moms gyno and he is also a general surgeon, so he knows a lot about hormones and hormones replacement (at least for women perhaps) so I think heŽd virtually give me any prescription id need provided its something logical and its not abusive. The one who gives me the shots would be him.
    I am thinking about if he just wants to test how would I do on the deca . Want to thank u guys cause in other forums been flaming me for posting a question of low dose and not using any base testosterone for this cycle.
    Im going to do another bloodtest next week and go again, keep u guys updated. In the meantime im still training as usual.

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Maybe it's just me but.......WHY THE **** WOULD ANYONE TAKE DECA FOR LOW TESTOSTERONE LEVELS ???? Wouldn't it shut you down even more? As far as I understand Deca isn't even test, rather a mix of progestins and what not...Bro, you're better off going to you're local nutrition store and buying tribulus terrestris or 6 oxo. As a matter of fact.....I haven't spoken to anyone who can tell me what nandralone decaonate acually is. Please, somebody school me!

Goatman1482 is offline New Member
    Even at that dose your test levels would be at 0 within 72 hours. Deca (Progesterone) is much more effective at shutting down the HPTA than any test. With your test at 0 you can be sure that any depression that you would have experienced in the past would pale in comparison to what you would experience with test levels at absolute 0. Not only this, but you would not see any anabolic advantages at that dose, even when administered to Aids patients to prevent wasting it is given at higher doses than that (100 mg/2wks typically). Let me assure you that I have never met any legitimate physician who would be as naive as to prescribe such nonsense. Find a real HRT doctor who has the knowledge to actually help you my friend and take the advice of those here who would recommend a moderate run of test (300-500 mg/wk)

e22
    Ok, thanks for the logical explanation- Will go to a HRT doctor ASAP
    Sorry for all the confusion and n00bness but I needed u guys to bring me back to my senses
    Thanks

Jsik98 is offline Member
    You're telling me that Deca is progesterone??

Trendkill is offline Associate Member
    ya bud thats why u gotta use letro for the gyno cuz its not estrogen related.

Thread Information