fhorst is offline Associate Member

Sust, how much, when?

Hi all,

I'm getting confused with the Sust.

To my understanding it's a mixture of four different testosterones which, based on the well-timed composition, have a synergetic effect.
    Sust goes rapidly into the system and remains effective in the body for several weeks. Due to the propionate also included in the steroid , Sustanon is effective after one day and, based on the mixed in decanoates, remains active for 3-4 weeks.

The dosage in bodybuilding and powerlifting ranges from 250 mg every 14 days up to 1000 mg or more per day. Since such high dosages are not recommended-and fortunately are also not taken in most cases-the rule is 250-1000 mg/week. A dosage of 500 mg/week is completely sufficient for most, and can often be reduced to 250-mg/ week by combining Sustanon with an oral steroid. (Like D-bol)

After reading this (from steroid.com) I think one (250 mg) injection once a week, or splitted in 2 (2 x 125 mg) should be enough. (I am planning on use it together with Test-E, 250 per week, for 12 weeks)

From other posts I read that ppl are using it EOD.

Also, after reading this, to me it looks like Sust is fast effective, as most Test take 5 weeks to kick in, Sust should be quicker.

I tried to find a post on Sust explaining this to me a bit more clear, but could not find it.

Help appriciated!

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    You should run it EOD is the best split up 500 a week into EOD Shots..
    Check out the link great read ~Written by Hooker.
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=167588

fhorst is offline Associate Member
    Thanks m8.

From Hookers post (Quote)
    "The advantage to this drug, according to the manufacturer, is that it can be injected once a month, and the different esters would provide different timed releases over that month"

And

"Lately, it seems that this product has fallen out of favor with Steroid .com members, as many feel that the inclusion of the Propionate and phenylpropionate estered forms of testosterone in this blend would necessitate shooting every other day. This stems from the fact that testosterone propionate would be shot every other day at least, and testosterone phenylpropionate would generally be shot every third day."

Sustanon is a blend of different estered testosterones (4 of them): testosterone propionate - 30 mg, testosterone phenylpropionate - 60 mg, testosterone isocaproate - 60mg, and testosterone decanoate -100 mg.

For the sake of the 30 mg Prop or the 60mg Pheny I should shoot it EOD or every third day.
    For the Iso and Deca , it makes no diference.

Is it safe to say that the Prop and Phey will kick in faster?

dtr98 is offline Member
    my next sust cycle will be 125mg ed, should go at least eod

Thread Information