Thread: Planning ahead

slob is offline Member

Planning ahead

How's it going boys. I'm 19 now and I plan to do my first cycle on my 22nd birthday... early Feb 2008. That is right ... NOT NOW.. 3 YEARS FROM NOW!!!
    I am 6'1 190 pounds.. bf about 13-14%. I'd rather sort everything out way in advance rather than try and rush into it later on down the road.

johan's earlier post prompted me to get my ass into gear and do some more research and gather ideas before i eventually make my decision. - also made me put off starting until a later age... thanks johan

My back and legs are my strong points, I need to work on my chest and shoulders ( i will post pics at a later date). I train every muscle group once a week. squats /deadlifts / bench / rows / chin ups etc... all the big compound movements everyone here suggests.
    I 've been reading up on first cycles and what people generally go for.
    I have absolutely no intention of going to the dark side until im 22 so don't worry about that.
    I think possibly i need to refine my diet ( will post soon ) and also maybe some parts of my training that will bring up my lagging bodyparts..
    anyway.. time to cut to the chase.

how does using test prop + EQ sound for a first cycle? Has anyone done this before or something similar
    I don't want the huge bloated look that enanthate gives. I'd prefer lean and ripped gains. I have no problem gaining weight now, all my lifts are going up steadily and im all natty. What could I expect from this cycle? prop + EQ

I was thinking prop @ 500-600 mg per week and EQ @ 300 mg per week.
    Do you recommend dropping the prop down a bit lower? I've heard people get good results of 300-400mg. If I can't get a hold of EQ i was thinking about substituting it for primobolan . Would that be wise? (keep in mind im looking at lean gains)

YES I KNOW WHAT PCT IS...
    if anyone can suggest what dosages to use for pct and the cycle, id appreciate that a lot.

anyone got any suggestions?
    thanks in advance for any feedback.
    :]
    Last edited by slob; 06-20-2005 at 04:14 AM.

SHAOKAHN is offline Member
    For your first I'd say stick with test only with maybee a d-bol kicker. Thats all you'll need for #1. JMO

slob is offline Member
    shitE totally forgot about dbol
    dbol for the first 4 weeks then prop+eg or primo?
    or just stick with prop?
    i reckon i could handle the ED injections.

slob is offline Member
    thanks a lot johan

slob is offline Member
    anyone got any suggestions for pct?

Charged_UP is offline Associate Member
    Thats a hell of a lot of preparation. They will probably have some new products out by then, but congrads on doing it right and educating urself.

Thread Information