marlin444 is offline Associate Member

short 4week and under cycles with base powder.

Hey i was wondering what some of the vets thoughts are on a very short cycle, with no ester suspensions. i am concidering doing 4 weeks of test no ester 50mg twice a day for 4 weeks. thats 700mg of pure testosterone , and it will be spot injected with a insulin pin (the stuff im getting is micronized and is very stabley suspended. fits through a 29g 1inch needle nicely!)

now heres my theory. it takes about 4 weeks (give or take - anyone have any refrences with exact data?) to shut down your natural production of testosterone. we all know that the longer the cycle, the harder the recovery, so the opposite must hold true. a 4 week cycle will be very easy to recover from.

i might even try running a low dose cycle, like 25mg twice a day. still, that is equal to 350mg of pure test, which is close, but probibly just under 500mg of test E or cyp.

test e takes 4 weeks to fully kick in, and a small cycle is usually about 8-12 weeks. that means that if you do an 8 week cycle of test E, your really only getting 4 weeks out of it, plus the time it takes to get out of your body.

does anyone have any case studies, or refrences for stopping extrogenious testosterone cold turky and begining PCT (imposible with long estered test due to half life).

if i through with this cycle, i think im going to take 40mcg of igf-1 every day.

please post any case studies, refrences, or people with experience with short cycles, or Test suspension. please dont come on my thread and type some bullshit answer, just to get your post count up.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    length of cycle debate..........
    this is the closest thread to what your asking i could find.

marlin444 is offline Associate Member
    thats mostly people who have not tried short cycles with no esters. bump

ant_8u is offline Senior Member
    exellent questions bro!!

Bump for answers

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    This has been discussed several times before, I'll try and come back with some links. I've run a few a long time ago (although only for 12 days) but they worked well. Of course I think they only worked because I was far under my genetic potential. If you already are a large guy then I wouldn't waste your time. hang on I'll try and find some links

EDIT: http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=174039&
    http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=145676&
    http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=34527&

if you search for 'short' and select 'title only' you'll get so many threads on short cycles, but I just selected a few of the more debated ones. There is no definite yes or no to these. If you're well under your genetic potential, then try some. It's the only way you'll know.
    Last edited by symatech; 06-20-2005 at 08:29 AM.

Thread Information