Girlie is offline Female Member

SAN Tight & Clen

I've been taking SAN Tight about 3 weeks *stacking with ephadrine* I've stopped the ephadrine as Im going to start a cycle of clen but am wondering if I should stop taking the SAN tight too?

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Don't take it while running the clen as that will put too much pressure on the heart. Run the thermogenic while on your "off" periods of clen. Is that you in your avatar?

Girlie is offline Female Member
    thanks for the info
    I wasnt sure if it acted as a thermo like ephedrine does, I dont get much energy from SAN tight when taking it alone. I'm assuming I should follow the 6 week cycle with the clen **every 3rd week add Ben**

And Yes thats me in my avator...trying to lean out but seem to b struggling this time around. Hoping Clen helps to shed some bf

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Wow. You look amazing! I don't think you need to loose any bodyfat IMO. But i guess everyone has there own opinion about there body. Am guessing your diet is pretty much up to scratch! I would do a search on clen as there is quite a few different methods of cycling. Keep up the good work!

Thread Information