bigweighttom is offline New Member

How Is This Cycle For First Time?????

ok guys this is going to be my first cycle... I am not trying to bulk up... acutally trying to decrease in weight, increase in MUSCLE mass and tone up.. tell me what u guys think....

test E 500mg week for 10 weeks
    nolva 10-20mg daily for 15 weeks
    vitm b-6 200mg daily for 15 weeks
    3 weeks clomid

tiger909 is offline Senior Member
    nice and simple
    if i were you i'd run the test a bit longer maybe 12-13 weeks, just to get the full benefit make sure to make proper pct
    good luck

thank u

now the pct... post cycle therpy... that is the 3 weeks of clomid correct... or would i also have to stretch the length of using clomid?

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    proper diet on top...

gobig99 is offline Associate Member
    some say test prop is less of a bulker than test e but others say test is test

i really want to tone DOWN... not add weight, so if there are any suggestions in my program with what im using.. im all ears

hemidog66 is offline Associate Member
    deit and cardio= toned up... sucks but true. I would still do the test cycle

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, toned is a word that irritates me by itself. Toned has two definitions, but the problem is, from most of our beliefs here indicate that the intended meaning (to lose fat and gain in muscle size/definition) tend to be in direct conflict with one another. Because basically, one of the surest ways to know you're eating enough when trying to signal to your body that it's okay to gain muscle, there's plenty of nutrients, you can assess whether you're supplying adequate calories is through accumulating a little bit of fat as you go. And generally speaking, its agreed that to lose much body fat your muscle will be in jeopardy. Thus, people try to use things that are ANTI-CATABOLIC during a leaning phase like Clen . So essentially, your goals should be split in to TWO separate phases, with pharmaceuticals chosen to best satisfy the goal you are focusing on.

Hope that made some sence, I'm in a rush...

yes i understand

Quote Originally Posted by bigweighttom
    i really want to tone DOWN... not add weight, so if there are any suggestions in my program with what im using.. im all ears
    If it is your first cycle, I think you will definetly gain some bulk. If you are only interested in "toning" maybe cut the dose in half and stack it with 400mg of Eq a week. But even that can bulk a first time user.

ps. My friend's first cycle was winstrol alone and he got huge. Gains depend more so on type of exercise (reps, sets, etc), and diet.

Thread Information