i need help on a cycle pls !!!!!!!!!

i am thinking of starting a boldinate cycle but i need adive on how much mgs i shall take weekly? i am going to take antibiatics with it because i am prounounce to acne so i do you think i need antibiatics? i will be taking proscar with it so it will block dht conversations sa it will minimise alot ta acne what to you think? and for how long shall i take the boldinate and if i shoulde stack it with another steriods but not testestrone because that cause great acne for me i wish that you advise me steriods that cause little acne of notting if poosible?
    thank you

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Hey bro, you from Malta?! Been there a few times for my hols. Very nice. If your refering to Boldenone undecylenate then it really needs to be stacked with test.
    What exactly are your goals?

my goals are to gain size allover my statues are 5feet 7 inches tall 160 pounds 15.5 inch arms and 43 inch chest! i wish to gain size in my arms espeically!!!!!! but test will cause acne!!! i wants steriods that couase the least acne test is the most sever acne steriod i think !!!!! thx

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Any mass steroid will give the chance of acne. It just depends on the person and in your case, your unlucky. You could try Test prop. If injected every day, this keeps the blood levels more stable and there is less side effects then say with test enanthate or cyp... less bloat and less chance of acne. But would you be prepared to inject every day?

yes injection every day is now problem with me i inject my self! do you tink i should take proscar with it to stop dht conversation so tht acne will not cause problems ths time????? what do you think and how much mg of boldinate a week i need tyo take and how much propunate i have to take daily??

Thread Information