Thread: D-Bol HELP!!

RonBright04 is offline New Member

D-Bol HELP!!

I'm about to buy some D-Bol from a friend of mine. I'm a little nervous because they look EXACTLY like the snake and arrow brand without the snake. They are pink, five-sided, and have the line on one side, but the other side is blank. Are these legit?? Anyone seen this before?

Also have one more question. The same guy gave me 22 QV D-bol pills that he had left. I trust the guy, known him for years. He bought them, started taking them, and didn't have time to work out anymore so he stopped. He got 15 lbs. off of them and I saw it happen, so I know they're real. The 22 he had left he gave to me. Is there anything wrong with taking two of those and one of the pink 5mgs a day until I use the 22, or should I not mix two different brands of D-bol? Also when running test Cyp (200) and test enthanol (300), should I take 25 mg. a day of D-bol? More D-Bol? Less D-bol? Thanks guys.

Ron
    Last edited by RonBright04; 06-20-2005 at 10:19 AM.

RonBright04 is offline New Member
    Am I doing something wrong? Is there a reason nobody responds to my posts??

nitro_fusion is offline Associate Member
    only take dbol for like the first 4 weeks of your cycle to jumpstart it. Any longer is hard on your liver etc etc personally i don't see anything wrong with mixing dbol types if they are both the real thing and in the same dosage but others may tell you differently. Later bro

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    if you mix both, you won't be able to tell if the one you think are fake are actually fake. take the ones that you doubt first, if u don't nake any gains, go beat down your scammer sales man

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    40 to 50mg a day for 4 wks

Thread Information