toobigforyou is offline Associate Member

Question ?anti-estrogen question?

i've also asked this on another forum, but should nolvadex always be necessary for PCT even if your not prone to gyno?

ive read in places that you should always use nolva not matter what, but then ive also read that if you dont need it why waste it. but i know its important to always keep some on hand, i just want to know everyones opinion on this.

should nolva/ldex always be run for PCT?
    should nolvadex only be run if your prone to gyno?

thanks for your help!

Blog Entries
    well................IMHO, it is always good to have some on hand, by the gallons full, just in case. YOu don't necisarily need to use it if your one hundred percent sure your not prone to gyno, but no one is.. From my understanding, gyno can all of a sudden show up on anyone using gear, BAM!!

bigguy20 is offline Associate Member
    very true, i thought i wasnt prone to gyno so i didnt use any nolva after one of my cycles...big mistake, my nips got huge and sore lol so i popped a bunch of nolva and now i always use it.

SukaDaddio is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigguy20
    very true, i thought i wasnt prone to gyno so i didnt use any nolva after one of my cycles...big mistake, my nips got huge and sore lol so i popped a bunch of nolva and now i always use it.

yes indeed..

Charged_UP is offline Associate Member
    Thats true, but if some shows ur screwed, also it will help u keep ur water retention down

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bigguy20

lol.....like i said, BAM! Anyone can be suseptable to gyno. I always thought, oh, that only happens to the crazyass juicers out there who don't know what there doing.. and then your start feeling that lump under your left nipple and the smaller one under your right, and then gyno all of a sudden hits a little closer to home doesn't it? and those chance increase without the proper PCT.. Nolvadex w/ clomid.. and then if you do happen to see those early stages of it, throw on some letro ( earlier the better)

toobigforyou is offline Associate Member
    thanks for the help bros!

Thread Information