Thread: Gyno

SukaDaddio is offline Junior Member

Question Gyno

My little brother developed a small case of gyno while still in his adolesence years. He still continues to have problems with it and I suggested Letrolzole...does any one else have any suggestions? I've heard and read that Letrozole could have a reversing effect of gyno.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    my friend ran proviron when he had gyno and it worked quite well on reversing it

BigJames is offline Senior Member
    How old is your bro? What is his current BF%? Is he lean or chunky? Also, is he just heavy in the chest or does he have small lumps behind his nipples?

I developed adolescent gyno when I was a kid, lumps and all, but it all broke up and went away when I got out of puberty. I am still chunky in the chest, but I am not gonna worry about gyno unless my chest will not lean out with the rest of me. I would be cautious about using Letro for extended periods (more than two weeks) if not on gear because it could lower your estrogen too much which has its own sides...letro is a powerful drug. I would def get some more input from others on this site before using it for this application.

Blog Entries
    yes if he is still developing new breast tissue then Letro could help.

Jsik98 is offline Member
    I have a small lump under my left nipple and the feedback I got was to get on letro. I don't know about all these research chemicals though. I made a doctors appointment today to get some bloodwork done. If my test levels are low then I'll get prescribed some goods, plus have my blood work done periodically...not to mention on site injections, and the fact that my insurance offers out of network coverages doesn't hurt either!!! If I were to handle this on my own I'd get on nolvadex ......most people keep it simple, hell, half of all these weird drugs are new anyway.....for decades bodybuilders have been pefectly okay with nolvadex and hcg .

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Oh, one thing that might help you that I found very helpful as far as what course of action to take. He can either have estrogen related fat deposits (pseudogyno) which he can get rid of by lowering his BF%, or he has true gyno which is actual breast tissue growth........in which I believe you must go under the knife. Have him lay down with his hands above his head. If you can feel resistance or hardening before you get to the nipple you might have a problem. However, as in most cases, if it only begins at the nipple then he's probably fine, and the simple use of an anti-estrogen and reducing his bf% should do the trick.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by map200uk
    my friend ran proviron when he had gyno and it worked quite well on reversing it
    What dose did he run bro? for how long? Never known proviron to do this.

Thread Information