Thread: oral only

tiger909 is offline Senior Member

oral only

just wondering what would be the problem with a cycle such as:

Wk1-4 Dbol 40 mg/daily
    Wk4-8 anavar 50mg/daily,10mg creatine monohydrate
    nolva throughout 10mg ed
    clomid on hand

i am very suspicious about my suppliers injectables as i BELIEVE i have seen some of the fakes on this site..... but i have 100% sure legit dbl and var on hand now

what results would i expect with these...

i am 22y/o 5-8 195 w/15bf%
    goal is to gain strength and mass
    Last edited by tiger909; 06-20-2005 at 02:53 PM.

znak is offline Senior Member
    And here it is for your reading and flaming pleasure....

Our weekly orals only post.[U]

Ding, Ding, ding, ding

How do you spell, search button????????

i have searched but there isnt a cycle like mine .. most are dbol and winny only im wondering bout this specific cycle

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    well its still all oral

all oral isnt good and isnt recommended

whilst var is a mild 17aa oral, combined with dbol another 17aa its sure not an ideal cycle imo

just man up and shoot up

birsling is offline Member
    Znak is right bro. This is just like any other "orals only" cycle. This one is also poorly designed. Don't do this cycle, and if you are ready for aas use, stick around until you make better connections. Use the search button, do some more research, and create a worthwhile cycle plan

not being a smart ass ... but why shouldnt i try this what are the pros and cons thnx in advance

mate its oral only, and you wont keep much of your gains, and also risk liver damage

Quote Originally Posted by map200uk
    mate its oral only, and you wont keep much of your gains, and also risk liver damage
    = Waste of time, money, gear, and your health

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Go with just Var then youll be alright

yep, but i dont think any of what we say is gonna matter
    people wanna do oral only and ignore what we say
    gets boring explaining why all the time

map

if i dump the dbol what can i expect from creatine annd var only

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by map200uk
    yep, but i dont think any of what we say is gonna matter
    people wanna do oral only and ignore what we say
    gets boring explaining why all the time

map

yes it dose people ask for advice and then thay don't like what we tell them WTF

You can expect some clean muscle with no water retention

PrimoPup is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by birsling
    = Waste of time, money, gear, and your health
    Totally False, my nephew was begging me to draw out a cycle for him and he refuses to use pins, so i knew he would do it with or with out my help so i drew him out this cycle and he followed it to the letter. His Liver values are normal on Week 20 when he had blood work done. Also he went from 198 to 210 and he looks very nice, no water at all, nice thick juicy green veins, i am totally impressed.! (By the way he used Paper Juice)

Code:
    Week 1-8 T-Bol 70MG ED 
    Week 1-8 Var 70MG ED
    Week 1-8 Clen 80MCG ED
    Week 1,3,5,8 Benadryl 100MG EO³W
    Week 1-12 Liv52 1280MG ED
    Week 1-8 Proviron 25mg ED
    Week 1-12 Tribuplex 750 2G ED
    Week 1-12 Tribex 1500 MG
    Week 1-12 B-Complex ED
    Week 1-12 Taurine 2000MG ED
    Week 9-12 Clomid 100MG ED

And for the critics who say you should never stack two 17's, well Var works best when used with another ClassII steroid.

• Reference Article •
    Unlike most oral steroids , which are Class II steroids giving most of their anabolic effect by means other than the androgen receptor (AR), it seems that oxandrolone probably does have good binding to the AR, and is therefore a Class I steroid , while having little other effect. By itself it is considered to be a weak anabolic.
    Partly this is due to its apparent lack of non-AR-mediated activity. This can be corrected of course by stacking with a Class II steroid such as Dianabol , Anadrol ®, 4-AD, or nor-4-AD: the latter two steroids require high blood levels which are not obtained by oral use of the powders.
    The other part of the reason for this is that bodybuilders make unfortunate and unreasonable comparisons when judging anabolic steroids . If say 8 tablets per day does little, then the drug is pronounced useless or weak by the user. But that is only 20 mg/day, or 140 mg/week. Does 140 mg/week testosterone give much results? No. Few anabolic steroids give dramatic results at that dose. Per milligram the potency is reasonable, but each individual tablet is weak because the dosage is small.
    Because of its high price, very few bodybuilders have taken large doses of oxandrolone. There is a single case in the medical literature (Forbes et al.) where it is reported that a competitive athlete self-administered 150 mg oxandrolone per day with remarkable gains. This is of uncertain credibility because unless urinalysis was done to verify that no other steroids were taken, there is no way to be certain that the athlete did not actually take more drugs than he reported. In any case, at current prices, only the quite wealthy could afford such a dose. I personally have tried 150 mg/day and considered it somewhat effective, but not dramatically so, and not a preferred regimen.
    Oxandrolone does not aromatize or convert to DHT, and has a longer half life than Dianabol - 8 hours vs. 4 hours. Thus, a moderate dose taken in the morning is largely out of the system by night, yet supplies reasonable levels of androgen during the day and early evening.
    Oxandrolone shares the liver toxicity problems common to 17-alkylated steroids. At one time it was thought that it did not, but both clinical and practical experience with Oxandrin has shown that at doses of 40 mg/day and higher, liver toxicity is indeed an issue with prolonged use.
    Primobolan , I believe, should be considered a superior compound, offering the same activity at (usually) a lower price and without the alkylated-toxicity issue.
    Referenced By Bill Roberts
    Now he has seen the results, and wants to dump the Var and go to Primo 600MG for 14 weeks, and T-Bol for 8 weeks Yup time for pin work, lol.

Last edited by PrimoPup; 06-21-2005 at 07:09 AM. Reason: typo

thanx for the replies very informitive and encouraging

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    What can you say to a guy who misses the objective of statistics... You see, people here don't really want to know what ONE person's results are; we want to know what a large GROUP of peoples results are... Anyway, my liver isn't a risk I want to take… getting on a list for a donor, edema, hepatitis and worse. Even if you DO find a donor, your body might reject the organ. Someone I personally know, directly ... before he had his transplant... he hadn't pissed in 2 fu(king years! His skin was disgusting; he lost all his mass, and was generally a miserable guy. Translation, don't mess with the organs.

Var only's a thought, but 10 weeks of liver damaging 17AA orals? That’s just asking for trouble...

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tiger909
    thanx for the replies very informitive and encouraging
    If you are not ready to inject, you are not ready for gear.

Read more. Get your natty gains, then do a 500 test cycle with proper pct and you're off.

It is not a macho thing, it is a health thing-- if you aren't ready to inject, don't do steroids .

chris2wire is offline Member
    oral only cycles arent the end of the world, you guys need to quit acting like this.

Juice is juice, it will help plain and simple. It may not be as good as injectables but it will help.

Quote Originally Posted by chris2wire
    Juice is juice, it will help plain and simple. It may not be as good as injectables but it will help.
    No direct offense bro, but this is about as false a statement as it comes. Juice isn't juice, and if it was why would there be so many compounds, each with a varying result pattern? Also, we are not saying that oral only cycles are the end of the world, but losing your liver can very well be the end of your world. Is that worth it? My liver is very valuable to me, I guess it is up to others to put a value on their own health.

With this level of thinking, is a needle a needle? They both allow you to inject. But I wouldn't use a 14g cattle harpoon when I can feel just a little prick with a 25g.

Good luck with what everyone decides, but just do it with education and safety.

That is my .02 in a nutshell

I guess the question is, on the known continuum, why choose to be on the higher risk/ lower rewards side when some education, research, and effort can flip that balance?

Keep it simple if your gonna do an oral use one compound you wont lose your liver

dazbo is offline Senior Member
    surely Var @ 40/50mg ED for 8-10 weeks will not do any serios damage to the liver ??? Its normally ran at this WITH other AAS such as test so it shouldnt be a problem doing Var only. The only thing is, the loss of sex drive/libido etc.

Use Tribulus/tong kat ali and the usual such as plenty of vit c (2-3g daily) and liv-52 to name a few and all will be fine. Read this -

Going to ask about anavar alone? READ THIS FIRST

Var is actually used to treat damaged liver.

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    It simply sounds like he is afraid of the needle. In that case you shouldn't use any aas. You need to be dedicated to a specific lifestyle do start on any aas. If you aren't ready to poke yourself then step back and take a look at what you are thinking about. This isn't a, I want to be on the fast track, kind of lifestyle.

I kind of agree with Chef. It's a slightly overlooked prospective ... but mine is one of a finite goal... as in, I know what I want to weigh, and what BF% I want to be, and I am confident that those numbers will be within 10% of where I want to be. :-) ... But even with my relatively modest goals, I'd still want to be 100% objective in my selection of compounds for the purpose of MINIMIZING RISKS. You will NEVER achieve your goal if your health deteriorates before you get there.

Follow these steps ...

1. Determine a goal
    2. Pick a realistic time frame to achieve that goal
    3. Pick a compound and protocol that makes 1 and 2 a reality.

** If you have HEALTH problems of a specific nature that preclude you from considering certain compounds then filter accordingly. EMOTION SHOULD NOT PLAY A ROLE WITH THE SELECTION OF AAS.

BOSTONBEATDOWNS is offline Associate Member
    tiger,
    listen running two orals at the same time is a definite no no! you will risk damage to your liver. if you cant go down the needle path, just yet! as nor can i, try this if your going to run a oral cycle choice only one dbol or var the better choice would be var, run it at atleast 50 to 80mg along with proper pct. and diet you should keep most of your gains.
    if you run a dbol only cycle run it at a low dose of 15-20mg do not exceed more will cause bloat split your doses in half to keep costant levels. also have pct. run no more than 5 weeks you should expect atleat 10 keepable pounds of muscle. and maybe more so with the var,var run no more than 8 weeks is plenty. bro just check out a post by kaz run a search of oral only you will see what i mean. bro alot of people here are on the anti oral bandwagon, but they are right when the say use the search button good luck on your cycle.

thanx for the incredible advice evryne.........truth is i am worried about the needle, but id be willing to poke if i found a 100% legit juice...i am more scared to inject placebo or worse straight into my veins.....moreover, how soon after running a 8 week var cycle could i run a 5 wk, 20 mg/day dbol cycle (as someone suggested)?

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    909..is that inland empire?? ..anyways.no dbol only cycles..you'll get gains and lose it, why waste effortl, time, money all at once?? stack with injectable.

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Run var with proviron youll be good

And my opinion personally is to get var powder and cap it with cee .... youll love the results and its cheap, and it wont be bad for the health.....

Hellapimpin! You must live in California! What city? I'm in Los Angeles!

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    west covina baby!

BOSTONBEATDOWNS is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tiger909
    thanx for the incredible advice evryne.........truth is i am worried about the needle, but id be willing to poke if i found a 100% legit juice...i am more scared to inject placebo or worse straight into my veins.....moreover, how soon after running a 8 week var cycle could i run a 5 wk, 20 mg/day dbol cycle (as someone suggested)?

tiger,
    typically you want to take off the same amount of time you were on a cycle. and to answer your question to the dbol cycle, keep it at no more than 20mg cut that into half take 10mg morning than 10mg before you go to the gym, also keep in mind that you have a good diet planned out, have you diet layed out and have it checked by the bro's on here. "diet is extremly important to any cycle. also make sure you have pct. like nolvadex and cloming on hand. if i were you i would lay my cycle out like this .

10mg dbol morning because of natural test spike in the moring
    10mg before gym (plan around half life of dbol)
    10mg nolvadex everyday
    liv50 for liver protection
    also cranberry juice is a very good antioxident for your liver
    clomid after cycle 300 100 50 for three weeks

you should easily atain 10-12 solid pounds
    good luck!

Thread Information