Theboxer898 is offline New Member

losing after pct

I recently finished an anavar cycle on may 31st that lasted 10 weeks at 30 mg. I properly did pct for 2 weeks with clomid and nolva. During that 3 weeks i didnt lose any gains but today while i was working out chest, i ate directly before lifting. Id say about 5 minutes and i didnt get enough sleep the night before and was almost falling asleep while getting a haircut today. This happend before i hit the gym. Now would these loses like 2 to 3 reps on every one of my excersizes be attributed to my lack of sleep and eating right before i lift, or could it be losses after pct?

Now I dont know everything but........

Quote Originally Posted by Theboxer898
    I recently finished an anavar cycle on may 31st that lasted 10 weeks at 30 mg. I properly did pct for 2 weeks with clomid and nolva. During that 3 weeks i didnt lose any gains but today while i was working out chest, i ate directly before lifting. Id say about 5 minutes and i didnt get enough sleep the night before and was almost falling asleep while getting a haircut today. This happend before i hit the gym. Now would these loses like 2 to 3 reps on every one of my excersizes be attributed to my lack of sleep and eating right before i lift, or could it be losses after pct?
    this was an oral cycle for 10 weeks??..rest is very important. Plus keeping the cals/protein high after cycle is high recommended..Let me look and some information on anavar im not sure it should be ran for 10 weeks (all oral cycle)..

Theboxer898 is offline New Member
    will one piece of helpful info i might be able to give is that 2 weeks after i stopped i gained some strength on some back excersizes and some shoulder excersizes

Thread Information