KBZ
    KBZ is offline Associate Member

First Cycle Precautionary Supplement Drugs....

Hey, I'm preparing for my first cycle, and was wondering what all "extra" stuff should I get while down in Mexico? I mean, I think I'll pick up an anti-depressant prescription in the severe case that it does happen, and some accutane as well, while I'm down there. Any other suggestions? I don't want to get back to the states and have to worry about finding stuff like this mid-cycle. And of course, I'll get clen , clomid and nolvadex , but I'm still not sure of what my first cycle will be.
    Any other precautions I should take?

I'm actually getting prepared 6 months in advance. I've been completely NGA legal my whole life, I'm only 19 but I have been training strong for 5 years and have pretty much gotten the most out of my genetics heh. About 192 and under 10% bf. So yes, I am very happy where I'm at, as I'm usually one of the bigger/leaner guys in the gym at any given time, including the older guys on the gear, but you know how it is, you want to be the best you can be, and I think I've plateaued, and will be ready for the gear after one last NGA comp in October where I can still be in the teen class. Then in January I will start my first cycle.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by KBZ
    Hey, I'm preparing for my first cycle, and was wondering what all "extra" stuff should I get while down in Mexico? I mean, I think I'll pick up an anti-depressant prescription in the severe case that it does happen, and some accutane as well, while I'm down there. Any other suggestions? I don't want to get back to the states and have to worry about finding stuff like this mid-cycle. And of course, I'll get clen , clomid and nolvadex , but I'm still not sure of what my first cycle will be.
    Any other precautions I should take?

I'm actually getting prepared 6 months in advance. I've been completely NGA legal my whole life, I'm only 19 but I have been training strong for 5 years and have pretty much gotten the most out of my genetics heh. About 192 and under 10% bf. So yes, I am very happy where I'm at, as I'm usually one of the bigger/leaner guys in the gym at any given time, including the older guys on the gear, but you know how it is, you want to be the best you can be, and I think I've plateaued, and will be ready for the gear after one last NGA comp in October where I can still be in the teen class. Then in January I will start my first cycle.
    Alittle bit young but if u feel your ready...Go for it, and it's nice to see someone prepareing for a cycle instead of just getting the gear and sticking..
    Get the proper amount of pct and decide on your goals...Then go from there.
    Goodluck,

Thread Information