Thread: Hcg

msu16366 is offline Member

Hcg

I am in my 3rd week of sustanon and EQ, with d bol jumpstart and winny at the end. I want to add HCG at the end of my cycle but not sure how many I need. Would 1 amp of Orgaon 5000 IU be enough. thanks

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    No you need more then 1 amp, get a 15000iu kit, use hcg at 300-500iu every 3-5 days during the cycle

JohnnyB

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    500ius 2x weekly in a row once a week

I cant find the thread, but I read somewhere you could just do the HCG at the end of cycle or half way through and the end. If I was going to do this, HOw would I do it.
    THanks

TDS
    TDS is offline Associate Member
    imo, 500iu eod dring the last 3wks is all u need. therefore, 5000ius would suffice (10 shots = 20 days = 3wks)

THanks TDS, Thats what I was looking for,
    I never had problems getting the boys working again, but I just want to make sure.
    here is my cycle, when should I add it it,
    1-4 d bol
    1-12 EQ
    1-13 sustanon
    11-16 winstrol ( going to stop a few days before starting clomid)
    WHen would I add in the HCG . I know you had said the last 3 weeks, but did you mean the last 3 weeks on test, or the last 3 weeks before clomid. thanks
    ALso I am taking 10mg nolvadex ed, when should I up it to 20mg.

Sorry one more question,
    DO I inject this just like my other steriods , and can I mix it in with the same shot.

Logan13 is offline Banned

hcg

Quote Originally Posted by msu16366
    Sorry one more question,
    DO I inject this just like my other steriods, and can I mix it in with the same shot.
    HCG is water based, it will not mix with gear(but winny). Inject in the same fashion IM during the last 10 days before pct. Make sure that you taking taking an anti-e's. (i.e. nolva and L-dex for me)

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    For a short-ish cycle, 12 weeks or less, with reasonable doses, hcg is not absolutely necessary. But if you use it, using it at the end is of course preferable. I am assuming you will be running your sust for a week or two beyond the eq... I would prefer two weeks. Schedule your last hcg shot for a few days after your last sust shot. Then count backwards from there. 333 to 500 iu per shot E3D will work ok. If you happen to have more than enough as you near the end of your cycle, you can hit the hcg EOD or ED, even, keeping the dose under 500iu per shot.

5000 iu is useful. Better than nothing. But I would try to get another kit and have 10000 iu. I just started with my hcg, 10000 iu diluted with 15cc BW. .5cc gives me 333iu, and that's what I run, E3D. At the end I will use any leftover by shooting ED.

Remember that hcg is perishable once mixed. After a month, you can figure on some potency loss, even if refrigerated. After two months, definitely toss any remaining. Good case for buying 5000 iu vials... mix less, waste none.

Wow... that's 2000 posts. Okay not to hijack but I am announcing my temporary semi retirement from all boards to concentrate on my training the next few weeks. See ya!

THanks for all the information.

I just wanted to make sure I didnt have to put this into the fridge until mixed. WHen that time comes can I just mix the 2 bottles (solvent and solution) inject the whole thing into the syringe, and use what is needed, put the syringe in the fridge and change the needle untill next dose.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by msu16366
    I just wanted to make sure I didnt have to put this into the fridge until mixed. WHen that time comes can I just mix the 2 bottles (solvent and solution) inject the whole thing into the syringe, and use what is needed, put the syringe in the fridge and change the needle untill next dose.
    i wouldn't do that and neither should you. thats def not being completely sanitary.if anything constitute the 2 5000iu kits and transfer into a sterile bottle then immediately refridgerate

Well actually I only have 1 5ooo kit, and I am not sure whereI would get a sterile bottle,
    WHat if I mix the HCG and suck it into a couple different syringes from the get go, and than put the syringes in different zip lock bags before I put in the fridge, and than before injecting put a new needle on them.

Thread Information