Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    spoonta66 is offline Associate Member

Bad bad DNP side effects!

I just got a call from a good mate of mine who has been on DNP @ 200mg for 5 days then 400mg for 4 days. He is in hospital. From the hospital tests so far they have found partial kidney and liver failure, his brain has swelled partially paralysing his arms and legs so he can't walk properly (hopefully temporary), I can't remember the name but has massive capillary breakages on his skin covering most of his body. It seems the DNP caused his body to almost completly shut down.
    Has anyone ever heard of side effects like these? This is really making me think twice about doing DNP again. And don't worry they are from a very very trusted supplier (H).

bullram is offline Member
    wow bro ive never heard of side effects that severe, dnp as far as i understand is liver and kidney friendly...... sorry to hear

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    well................. it is a poison............ and an industrial cleaner...

go figure...........
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

TheGreatOne is offline Associate Member
    DNP can be extremely dangerous and should not be taken by just anybody. Everyone should know that. I'd rather use Clen with ECA stack than touch that ****..

On a side note, I wish the best for your buddy..

absolutebob is offline Associate Member
    Good luck to your bro.

bump

swoll4589 is offline Member
    Thats why i will never **** around with DNP . Good luck to your bro man.

TommyTrainR is offline Associate Member
    Sorry to hear about that. Not the news I want to hear since I'm starting a DNP cycle this week. Perhaps your friend misused it. What type of working environment was he in? Did he consume right amounts of water? Did he drink alcohol? There are many questions to ask.

Tyson2481 is offline Associate Member
    F*** DNP dude i hate that ****, had a seizure on it ....clen is the way to go ....hope your bro gets to feeling better...

sorry to hear about ur friend

joevette is offline Banned
    This is the first I've heard of anything like this regarding DNP . My guess is he was drinking or using some type of rec drug while taking it and not staying hydrated.

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joevette
    This is the first I've heard of anything like this regarding DNP. My guess is he was drinking or using some type of rec drug while taking it and not staying hydrated.
    werd

JUICEMONKEY2005 is offline Associate Member
    what is DNP ?

tallyjuice is offline Member
    You guys can try to rationalize this as much as you want to feel better about your own usage. It still does not make this a good copound to use. For all of us who have tried using DNP , know that it is an extremely dangerous drug. You cannot just assume that his lack of appropriate behavior led to his accident. Everyone reacts to compounds differently. I am very sorry to hear about your friend. I hope he recovers fully. Please keep us posted.

P.S. Remember JohhnyU- RIP

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    That is a very nasty/scary story, I hope the best for your buddy.
    DNP ,Dinitrophenol collects in organs such as the heart,brain,kidney,liver. And has shown to possibly swell parts of the brain. Sounds like he had a allergic reaction to it and by the time his body got enough of it to cause it, it was built up in his kidney,liver and brain.

definately a possiblity

Quote Originally Posted by joevette
    This is the first I've heard of anything like this regarding DNP. My guess is he was drinking or using some type of rec drug while taking it and not staying hydrated.
    sorry jo wrong on all counts ! he is super responsible with his diet, training etc. he trained with me almost every day and he drank at least 1.5 gallons in the 2 hours i saw him every day. no on the rec's and alcohol as well, doesn't drink, smoke or do drugs besides juice and first time DNP !

MaNofSteeL is offline Associate Member
    That's really strange as i did DNP with no side effects at all and great results. I hope ur friend gets better soon!

Livn*Pumpd is offline Junior Member
    This is not the first account or even close. I work in the medical field and just last week I was in the ER with someone that took too much DNP . He died a few hours later.

Dont pass this off guys, this is serious stuff.

There you go guys, Just because we don't hear about it on the board, doesn't mean it does not happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Livn*Pumpd
    This is not the first account or even close. I work in the medical field and just last week I was in the ER with someone that took too much DNP . He died a few hours later.

Dont pass this off guys, this is serious stuff.

rontg is offline Associate Member
    did he have any pre-existing conditions or is it just assumned it was the dnp ??

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    doesnt surprise me!

9000rpm is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spoonta66
    and he drank at least 1.5 gallons in the 2 hours i saw him every day.
    Ever think that he might have been drinking too much water? 1.5 gallons in 2hrs sounds very extreme to me.

But it sounds like he simply had a bad reaction to it. Everyone is different. I was on it for 15 days, and I had no problems at all. And I d*mn sure didn't drink 1.5gallons of water in 2 hours. I probably drank 1 gallon a day. (which is PLENTY)

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    When the nazis gave it to the jews in the concentration camps as an alternative to coats, when they died from it their bodies would continue to stay warm for a day after they were dead. It isn't a mild drug at all. God bless those that use it. I would never touch it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    When the nazis gave it to the jews in the concentration camps as an alternative to coats, when they died from it their bodies would continue to stay warm for a day after they were dead. It isn't a mild drug at all. God bless those that use it. I would never touch it.
    That is physically impossible. I'm sure that is just one of those stories you hear that has been over exagerated.

BTW, hope the guy in the hospital turns out ok.

Quote Originally Posted by 9000rpm
    That is physically impossible. I'm sure that is just one of those stories you hear that has been over exagerated.
    How so?

Scooby1 is offline Member
    I am a huge fan of DNP . My first cycle consisted of:

days 1-3 200mg
    days 4-16 400mg
    days 16-22 600mg
    day 23 800mg

I had one(1) allergic reaction during this period. I drank somewhere around 1.5 gals. a day, and had NO other negitive side effects. However, like someone stated above everyone is different.

How so?
    The human body creates and regulates its heat by pumping blood, sweating, and breathing. The human body can not generate heat when it is dead. It is impossible. I'm not busting on your or anything, don't get me wrong. I've read lots of your posts and you know what you are talking about. But what you have said here is a wives tale. It is simply impossible.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Give us an update. Have you been to see your friend? And too much water can kill you, it was on the news the other day about a frat boy (hazing and alcohol is not tolerated anymore) that was to drink down a gallon of water within 15 minutes and do push ups (probably to watch him puke) and he died of an imbalance caused by too much water. Are you sure he drank that much or are you making sure there is no way to pin it on dehydration? Be honest as too much water in that time frame would throw electrolites off balance.

The human body creates and regulates its heat by pumping blood, sweating, and breathing. The human body can not generate heat when it is dead. It is impossible. I'm not busting on your or anything, don't get me wrong. I've read lots of your posts and you know what you are talking about. But what you have said here is a wives tale. It is simply impossible.
    *correction: the human organism "produces" heat as a byproduct of metabolism.

Now it is possible for the body to create heat from a spontaneous chemical reaction after it is dead. But the amount of DNP in the body is nowhere near enough to create a spontaneous chemical reaction. In fact, I don't even think DNP creates a measurable amount of heat when dissolved in water (which is most of what the human body is).

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    hope everything works out ok. i dont know why yall mess with that stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Scooby1
    Yes, I forgot that I put "creates" in there.

But yes, when the metabolism isn't working anymore, there is no more heat that is being generated.

Quote Originally Posted by Scooby1
    Exactly, heat is created by metabolism and regulated by the thyroid to burn calories. However I wouldn't think that would be a cause of post-death heat. It could be from the product itself in the body. It does accumulate and is highly explosive so given the right environment and chemicals to react with it could generate heat. Or it could be a wives tale. I just heard about it, didn't witness it so who knows.

well, I'm not the Biggest DNP expert, but in therory Yes it COULD. On an Atomic level, DNP moves into the the mitochondrion of a cell. It waits in between the inner and outer membrane of the mitchondrion until NAD, and FAD move down the ETC(electron transport chain) at the last moment(step) DNP binds with energy molecules,. thus rendering all of Glycolysis, Krebs Cycle, and the ETC nearly useless. The majority of ATP is made in the ETC(meaning that you will still produce ATP, just not nearly as much as you would if DNP was not present in your cells.) As a result of this lose of energy, Scientistr have given it the name " Spinning the Metabolic Wheels".

I just heard about it, didn't witness it so who knows.
    I would hope you didn't witness it, otherwise you would be in your 80's right about now.

But the amount of a reactive chemical that would have to be in the body for it to have a exothermic reaction would be probably 1000 times the normal dose of DNP . (probably higher than that) But as I said before, I don't even know if DNP causes an exothermic reaction with water. Because it is stored with 15% moisture already. So I doubt it would have that kind of reaction with water. There is a heat increase when most things disolve, but if something is easily disolved, (like salt in water), the amount of heat released is almost immeasurable.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hope your boys okay....DNP ,Never again is what I swore...

longhornDr is offline Member
    I would hope you didn't witness it, otherwise you would be in your 80's right about now.

But the amount of a reactive chemical that would have to be in the body for it to have a exothermic reaction would be probably 1000 times the normal dose of DNP. (probably higher than that) But as I said before, I don't even know if DNP causes an exothermic reaction with water. Because it is stored with 15% moisture already. So I doubt it would have that kind of reaction with water. There is a heat increase when most things disolve, but if something is easily disolved, (like salt in water), the amount of heat released is almost immeasurable.
    You're way off on your reasoning 9000, all that chem 101 stuff has nothing to do with it. The answer is basic physiology. It's obviously not true because DNP needs oxygen to work and there is no oxygen delivery after death.

Tags is offline Associate Member
    I was thinking either dnp or clen to cut up post cycle... Definately going with clen...

BROTHERHOOD is offline Junior Member
    Why Is It Always The Dnp Threads That Scare Me?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information