ALF
    ALF is offline New Member

dnp - should i drop slin?

Hi all, i am now running insulin as a part of my cycle. I was just about to start dnp . do you think i should stop using slin? i guess i would only make sense since you should restict your carb intake on dnp....what are your thoughts on his?

elite2kr is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ALF
    Hi all, i am now running insulin as a part of my cycle. I was just about to start dnp. do you think i should stop using slin? i guess i would only make sense since you should restict your carb intake on dnp....what are your thoughts on his?

some people recomend slin while on dnp

http://www.geocities.com/byggdegstor/dnp2.htm

swoll4589 is offline Member
    that should be obvious... i dont know for sure but you would think it would be obvious. You need enough carbs on slin to keep you from going hypo and with DNP your depleting all your carbs. "death wish dieting" for sure

ALF
    if i am reading this correctly the article suggests creating an insulin spike solely for the purpose of normalizing the t3 levels in your body. however, if i was to take slin shots daily like i do now it would re-fill my glycogen stores making dnp much less effective... are my assumptions correct? i know this might sound like a dumb question but i would appreciate if someone took the time to answer this for me. this is going to be my first dnp cycle and i wanna make sure i get this right....

ALF
    yeah bro i was thinking something along these lines too..

Thread Information