jay7227021 is offline Junior Member

missed injection

This past weekend i was in Laconia for bike weekend and i missed my inj on sat. the last time i injected was last thursday AND IM injecting tonight instead of sat like i had planned. i know its not good but will i be fine as long as it dont happen again? ALSO, some shit happened up wthere and my ankle is all ****ed up so i cant work legs for a few weeks...i should be fine just hittin upper body for now right? my ankle is like the size of a soft ball right now, thats why im not working it until the sprain goes away.

MCMARK is offline Associate Member
    lets be honest..im thinkin the most damage done was from the 100 beers u drank while u were there..probably feell and hurt ur ankle with a beer in ur hand..just jeliuos cause i wasnt there.. u will be fine but u still might try some leg extensions and curls with pad up high of off the ankle area to keep them pumped a little ..gl

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    i had my ankle sprained so bad I needed a cast in it...Could do legpresses even quite soon afterwards though.. If it doesnt hurt and u feel comfortable doin sumin its prolly ok..

Thread Information