06-20-2005, 10:18 PM #1
guess what....another dnp question
I have used dnp before and I like it. had no ill effects, burned fat, and felt good. never got that "shitty dnp feeling". I know a lot of peolpe here are against it but what I am after here is non bias opinions of a coulpe of questions. I am aware of the risks, pros and cons. so lets try and keep a reasonable discussion on this.
1. I have heard a lot of mixed opinion on length of cycle. some people say to take it as long as you can handel the sides, some say 2 weeks. I have ran it for 3 weeks with no problem as high as 600mg. now I dont believe that " as long as you can handel the sides" is a good idea. I am very tough (and sure many others are as well) to not let things bother them, when really they should. sides are a way of your body talking to you. that said, How long do you guys think a safe cycle should be?
2. Timeing of doses. Is it important for doses to be split? for my up comeing cycle I was thinking of takeing 400mg/day. I am a welder so I tend to over heat. I was knocking around the Idea of taking my dose at night to minamize the day time sweats. like I said, Im a welder, the temp is about 10,000 degrees 6 inches from my hand so I wanna keep as cool as I can
3. quantity of dose. there is a lot of discussion on how much. I have done up to 600mg/day and dont know if this is a good idea. from my understanding dnp acumulates in the blood so i would think a low dose is a better idea. might take longer to get blood levels up to an effective point but would it not be better than pounding large amounts. and if you want quicker results could a person front load for a few days then cut back?
lets try and keep this to a discusion and not a dnp bash. there seems to be more threds poping up every day so lets try and get educated and not just post...." DNP is scary shit. I would not **** with that crap ever"
06-20-2005, 10:19 PM #2
06-20-2005, 10:42 PM #3
like 200 people on line now and no one has anything................hmmmmmm
Last edited by dive_kid; 06-21-2005 at 07:42 PM.
06-21-2005, 07:43 PM #4
06-21-2005, 07:56 PM #5
well like u said in ur post dnp is something not to f*ck with.. i've talk to quite a few sources that make dnp and recommend not to take over 400mg's/day also if ur running more than 2 weeks T3 is a must becuz im sure u kno as well as others, dnp messes up ur thyroid.. alot of people have great success with it but there are also some that have very bad reactions to it (there was a post about it on this forum about someone goin t the ER) as for split dosage try different things, i don't think its a great idea becuz u arn't drinkin ne water for those hrs u are sleeping but thats my opinion.
06-21-2005, 07:57 PM #6Originally Posted by dive_kid
2. Again, this is my opinion, but I think the splitting of doseages is important. The effects of DNP is due to the buildup of the substance in the body. Basically, your body is fighting a foreign substance, similar to an infection, so in theory, fighting split doseages would be a better option than throwing all of it at once and hoping your body can fight it off.
I would personally be concerned with the environment in which you have to work. But, I also wish you lived near the Texas/Louisiana border. Welding is somethin' I'd like to pick up. Any chance of havin' a shop fan blowing on you directly? If not, how 'bout a cooler with cool (not ice cold) water to dip a rag in to put on your neck? Also, plenty of fluids nearby to keep hydrated?
3. Like many meds, I feel that DNP should be done "to effect". If you're gettin' the sweating, the hot feeling, then why increase the doseage? More isn't better. And that's not directed at you so much, as it is to others who may be reading this and not asking about it.
06-21-2005, 08:34 PM #7Originally Posted by BigPancho
thanks for the imput bro.
and If ya want to know anything about welding, shoot me a pm
06-21-2005, 08:37 PM #8
May have to do that in regards to the welding.
Was workin' on a squat rack/power rack combo, but somethin' about gettin' under all the weight held by one of MY welds that worries me.....LOL
Damn sure ain't a professional, or even competent. Just a hobbyist with a Mig welder without a gas setup, stick welder <old hobbyist style>, and a lotta ideas.....LOL
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)