miguy82 is offline Associate Member

WTF,am i fluctuating already..

Damn didnt think this would happen so soon...

im like 12 days in to my test e cycle and im already breaking outon my face, i know its a long ester but damn..

i mean shit ,isnt the half life like 5 days for enan. didnt exspect my hormone levels to be fluctuating like this already, gotta big zip on my nose and chin and a few small ones and i can feel another big one forming on my eyebrow

damn i did sus my first cycle all messed up with the inject times and etc, and didnt get a zit till like week 7.

ive been washing my face alot since its been getting oily much quicker the last 3-4 days.

i mean i used b5 last time and did worked great but i dont have a c.c now to order over the net and if i send a money order(if i can) itll take awhile,
    U guys have ne suggs on something to use from the stores, ive read that dawn(i believe)helps out alot to cut greasiness, but wasnt sure.

Any one know of a product they used from the local store that worked.
    the smaller pimples dont bother me that much but the huge attention getters r so embarassing its hard to bare, i get pissed so much from it.

THANKS PEEPS FOE TAKING THE TIME TO READ THIS AND HELP

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    on the nose..J/K..i dont use any soap on my face at all,,,some of you might read this and think its grose not to but all i use is hot water for a few min then cold water, just to wash the face..then pat dry with a towel..

i do this cause i noticed when i washed with soap ide get more acne then if i didnt use soap..this was when i was like 18, but i dont have any acne at all anymore,,NONE..!!

Just a thought...

ive also herd of using dawn,but im not to sure oon how affective it is..

BUMP... for all the acne getters out there while on

lol ya i was starting to get one on my nose.

but the prob is i had one below my lip and sh1t, and i just dont want it to get worse,doesnt seem like its gonna but ill never know till then.

i just washed my face w/proactive which i had left over from 3-4 yrs ago when i was a teen, i used hot as water to open my pores then used that, then swabbed my face w/peroxide and rubbing alcohol to try to dry it out ,so my face doesnt get all oily during the night which it usually does

NE one else wanna respond to the big mountain puss thread.grrr
    and the bad part about it is im rather good looking so im very insecure around chicks with this mountain,since thats all theyll be omg-ing at

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by miguy82
    and the bad part about it is im rather good looking so im very insecure around chicks with this mountain,since thats all theyll be omg-ing at

well i sounds like your doin all you can to avoid it or make it better

i started using vitamin C @ 1,000mg's a day and it helped condition the skin and rid the Acne some..some say B5

chris2wire is offline Member
    Divide your dosages and shoot more frequently. It helps.

Test E with 2 days in between, for example shoot monday then thursday then sunday then wednesday, seems to allow for the most stable levels.

skyline04 is offline Associate Member
    test e's active life is actually 15 days... but as far as the acne goes, washing with dawn may stop the oil temporarily, but it will dry up your skin very bad. I only wash with a face wash once a day, hot & cold water throughout the day and pat dry. If I use any kind of soap my face dries up and breaks out bad. B5 & Vit C like said above are good too. 6-10g of B5's daily.

oh, I also take about 1g of lysine daily, I've noticed that has helped clear up my skin tone as well...
    Last edited by skyline04; 06-21-2005 at 11:50 AM.

chris2wire is offline Member
    B5 and lyosine.... interesting. ill have to look into this..

yeah for some reason, whenever I kept up with taking the lysine for a couple weeks my skin smoothed out a lot. I started again with this cycle (cyp & dbol ), middle of week 4 and my skin is more clear now than before I started.

Thread Information