Reignman003 is offline New Member

Definition of eating CLEAN?

Ok guys, I been eating like crazy during my first cycle. The is a close sample day's diet...

In the morning, -MEAL 1- I eat 3 hardboiled eggs with an onion bagel and 2 cups of FAT FREE Milk. For -MEAL 2- I eat 1/2 a box of Hungry Man's pork ribs w/ 3 slices wheat bread (3 of them ribs for 15g protein each), then after the gym and -MEAL 3- consists of a sirloin steak, apple sauce and baked potato. -MEAL 4- is just a protein bar of Met RX 32g.

Then my night snack is suppose to be -MEAL 5- but I just can't help but relax in front of my PC or TV and rest while eating like a bag of BBQ chips and maybe 1/2 can of Coke. The rest of day I drink just Water (2 Cups every hour).

Do you guys think that my last Cheat Meal is really bad for me?? I'm a big time ectomorph. But I do sooo well all day and when I get home I just wanna rest from the hard day of training and work and eat something cheap and quick. I mean I train and diet like crazy all day. I do also eat another Met Rx Bar right before bed (1 hour before).

What do you guys think? Is Meal #5 that bad? Would that sample day's diet be considered CLEAN or NOT?

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    this diet sux.. apart from the cheating... At least I couldnt gain any on eating so little......

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    From what you've layed out that's not a clean diet, IMO....

And meal #5 is terrible, yes.

But it all depends on what your goals are. If you're looking to get shredded then you're not going about it very well; but considering you're an ectomorph like you said, you could probably eat whatever you want and gain very miniscule fat.

You should really split your meals up as protein/fat or protein/carb. Do not mix fats with carbs. Keep your carbs as low on the GI scale as possible. Get rid of the chips and coke and add one more meal, for a total of 6 meals each day.

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Check out the diet forum and read the stickys. You'll find some very informative stuff there

I try to eat 8 meals a day... And try to keep it clean, it gets a lil boring but....

And I also think that at if u absolutely have to eat those chips + coke the night is the worst possible time to do it.. But then again if u dont have nuff calories u r not gonna gain - but u should still do it with quality food!

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    forget meal 5 how bout meal #2.. just cause you have 15g protein in each 3 ribs doesnt make it clean.. you have 30g fat in each too probaly and then carbs to add to it. carbs, fat and protein in 1 meal is not the best idea.. check the sticky in the diet forum on how to bulk. then choose foods you like that are within the same macros.. meal 5 is disgusting by the way.. doesnt have any protein in it either..

oh and you are missing the most important meal for training days IMO.. Post workout shake...

Thread Information