newbrew is offline Senior Member

Had to reuse a pin :(

My new pins didnt get delivered today, hopefully tomorrow, and I could have sworn I had more =/

Anyways, I boiled it and then drew some BA up into the syrngine and let it sit for a few before discarding the BA.

Went in a lot smoother than I thought it would. Hopefully my a$$ doesnt fall off.
    Last edited by newbrew; 06-21-2005 at 01:20 AM.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    i've used a pin 4 times in a row before, right after each stick, but i wasnt risking much infection there...seems like you took the time to clean it properly, thas good, i have done a pin and syringe more then once in the past and got an infection, will never do that again. The worst thing was pushing the pin in and not being able to go in more then a few millimeters was the worst. was it only the 2nd poke?

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hellapimpin
    i've used a pin 4 times in a row before, right after each stick, but i wasnt risking much infection there...seems like you took the time to clean it properly, thas good, i have done a pin and syringe more then once in the past and got an infection, will never do that again. The worst thing was pushing the pin in and not being able to go in more then a few millimeters was the worst. was it only the 2nd poke?
    Yep, second poke, but like 4 pokes through the stopper. 2x for each substance. Although, I dont think going through a stopper dulls is that much?

chris2wire is offline Member
    Reusing a pin when in dire need is not bad at all.... we all have our moments.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    its not recommendable but in prison the same pin was used like forever and people sharpened it in the walls etc.. (i didnt use it ofcourse) nasty stuff... thank god we can just buy pins from ne pharmacy here..

Charged_UP is offline Associate Member
    so long that u had taken precations, I have had to boil them, no worries. Just really sux to have to do that. And as far as what stipidhippo has done which i just read above. Thats crazy.

Thread Information