Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    dragon69 is offline Member

tren cycle length

What is the recommended cycle length for tren ? I can get a cheap 100x20ml but there's only 1 available. Would last about 40 days (just short of 6 weeks), is that long enough?

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon69
    What is the recommended cycle length for tren? I can get a cheap 100x20ml but there's only 1 available. Would last about 40 days (just short of 6 weeks), is that long enough?
    Not an authority, but I would say no. 8-10 weeks for a first timer from my research.

I mean cycle length specifically for the tren component only. I would continue on with the test enanthate for at least another 5 weeks or more.

Like I mentioned, no. Run it 8-10 weeks.

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    I mean cycle length specifically for the tren component only. I would continue on with the test enanthate for at least another 5 weeks or more.
    i thought about this too but dont think it will work.. If you drop tren a at 6 weeks and start tren e.. after a week the tren a will have lost effectiveness and still will take 5-6 weeks for the e to kick in again..

i would run tren for 10 weeks minimum.. 12 weeks max..

Charged_UP is offline Associate Member
    Personally i would like to see what this bottle looks like. I wonder if it is the 100mg with the gold label on it. I love tren and have taken it many times. I personally think that since u have a limited amount from experience u will do fine stretching it out over the the course of 53 days. This can be done by tust taking 3/4s of a cc everyother day. Now depending on what u want to look like. I love to take it with winny. So try to get ur hands on a 20cc bottle of that and do the same. Both will make u feel strong and give u a harder apierance, depending on ur diet. Or is u want size choose something like EQ and take about 400 per week. I dont know if ur looking to be a monster but if u were to take a very androgenic compound like tren and a test, then ur very likely to get side effects. True tren doesnt convert easily to estrogen but the combined andro effects of that and the test could cause some problems. U should stack something with tren, so choose ur goals. Make sure u take the tren consitently every other day, that is key.

schliffer is offline New Member
    Tren cycle shouldn't run more than 8 weeks even if @ eod.

Do a search and you'll find more than enough info why.

jrock38 is offline Associate Member
    I am starting a tren a, test e, eq cycle frontloading with Dbol . I will be running tren a at 75mg ed for 10 weeks maybe 12 weeks. This will be my first time with tren and after researching it I also agree 10-12 weeks max. Make your own and you can have as much as you want.....I currently have 100ml made and enough to make another 300ml.

Woops, I didnt see that part of the post. I'm not sure. Can you start cycling in the Tren E before the Tren A is out?

I would be running test e from the beginning, and probably for at least 10-15 weeks. Winstrol tabs ED50mg is something I plan to run concurrent. I will be going more for leaning and strength as I have lots of size.

1. I'm thinking about doing the test for a month or so first so it will be active by the time the tren comes in. Or should I start it at the same time (would I still have drive?).

2. I could also get a 10ml bottle of tren to boost up the cycle to 8 weeks. Is there a minumum # weeks it should be used? Tren spooks me though after reading many things here on this forum so I though maybe 5 weeks would be better. Opinions?

3. I would have to do EOD . If I stuck with the shorter term would I be better off running it with Prop for the 6 weeks?

given my options listed, how would you do this one?

I would be running test e from the beginning, and probably for at least 10-15 weeks. Winstrol tabs ED50mg is something I plan to run concurrent. I will be going more for leaning and strength as I have lots of size.

1. I'm thinking about doing the test for a month or so first so it will be active by the time the tren comes in. Or should I start it at the same time (would I still have drive?).

2. I could also get a 10ml bottle of tren to boost up the cycle to 8 weeks. Is there a minumum # weeks it should be used? Tren spooks me though after reading many things here on this forum so I though maybe 5 weeks would be better. Opinions?

3. I would have to do EOD . If I stuck with the shorter term would I be better off running it with Prop for the 6 weeks?

given my options listed, how would you do this one?
    CAPS

RUN THE TEST FROM DAY 1 ALONG SIDE THE TREN SO YOU DONT GET SHUT DOWN.

TREN SHOULD BE RUN A MINIMUM OF 10 WEEKS. YOU CANNOT SWITCH AT WEEK 6 TO TREN E FROM TREN A.. IT WONT KICK IN UNTIL 6 MORE WEEKS LATER..

IF YOU WERE GOING TO SHOOT EOD OR ED YOU MAY AS WELL RUN PROP FROM 10-12 WEEKS ALONG WITH TREN A FOR THE SAME..

the options as i see it is this..

buy more tren a and run 10 weeks along side test e or prop for 12-14 or buy more tren e and run 10 weeks along side test e for 12-14.. dont try to rig the cycle bro.. you will have wasted the whole thing the way your thinking..

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    about 10 week's is the norm for tren a

No you're not readin this close enough......
    1-10 test e (not tren e)
    1-6 tren a
    1-6 winstrol
    now read the above again as I typed it originally

1-10 test e (not tren e)
    1-6 tren a
    1-6 winstrol
    Then the original stands. 6 Weeks will not yield the gains you want or need. Get more Tren, its as simple as that.

1-10 test e (not tren e)
    1-6 tren a
    1-6 winstrol
    read this again as its clear and concise..

CAPS

TREN SHOULD BE RUN A MINIMUM OF 10 WEEKS. YOU CANNOT SWITCH AT WEEK 6 TO TREN E FROM TREN A.. IT WONT KICK IN UNTIL 6 MORE WEEKS LATER..

IF YOU WERE GOING TO SHOOT EOD OR ED YOU MAY AS WELL RUN PROP FROM 10-12 WEEKS ALONG WITH TREN A FOR THE SAME..

the options as i see it is this..

buy more tren a and run 10 weeks along side test e or prop for 12-14 or buy more tren e and run 10 weeks along side test e for 12-14.. dont try to rig the cycle bro.. you will have wasted the whole thing the way your thinking..

Quote Originally Posted by Deezuhl
    read this again as its clear and concise..

Not sure why you think I'm not running test at the same time, I intend to be. That's why I asked if I should do TEST e for one month before I start tren a.

Never have I said in this thread that I wanted to switch from tren e to tren a. Not sure where you got that from.

So ......if I run it for 10 weeks then, with TEST-e concurrently, should I run the TEST-e for about a month before to get it into my system first so I have sex drive?

did you mean like this?

1-14 TEST-e
    1-10 tren a
    9-14 winstrol

OR w test frontload

1-14 TEST-e
    5-14 tren a
    9-14 winstrol
    Last edited by dragon69; 06-22-2005 at 12:56 AM.

bump

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    I agree with Dragon69, and I also think you could just do ..

1-8 Test-P
    1-8 Tren -A
    3-8 Winn-V

No matter how you cut it dude, this is the smartest cycle. First, this is your first time with Tren. Tren is listed as being potentially pretty unbearable to some people. I remember one comment from a member here his response to Tren... "I woke up angry." I have laughed, and repeated this to people. It basically is about the worst possible life you can lead, to be angry all the time, well, maybe stupidity’s worse, but CLOSE! Anyway, I would STRONGLY recommend LEARNING how you respond to Tren Acetate... and since you plan on dealing with ED injections (that's a brave protocol in itself) you may as well make that your cycle. This way, if Tren fu(ks you up, you just cut it, if its something you tolerate well, bump it. You get TAILORED mg values to figure out what you can withstand, which means you get the MOST in gains when you find where that is. Otherwise, to avoid lag time Continued below…

WHICH,

By the way folks, it's not that the long esters don't kick in until week 5 or 8 or whatever, it's because you aren't getting your full mg per day until then... some spikes of it, but not what it will be then... so the feelings up to THERE, are the just the spectrum of intensity of the compound until you reach your or it’s peak... then you will feel the full potential of the strength of your intended protocol!

continued from above!

which means a double dose in week one to get your daily mg value what it would otherwise take 8 weeks to produce. Well, that means stocking up in a depot a long enough amount of Tren to make a person rather miserable if they're not the lucky ones who just get the gains with mild sides... So, first time? Check out your tolerances the first week by fiddling with your mg dose, ramping it up slowly till it sucks, then back down a smidge. Use that! lol. Keep a reasonable upper threshold... but thats the target idea. Next time, you’re prepared with the knowledge of how your body contends with that dosage and can prepare accordingly by frontloading a long ester for convenience… but that’s all a longer ester is… and less jabs…. And less effective mg per mg.

And shit, seems like you want this to be a rather short cycle, so, 8 weeks ... and there ya go. Eat like a mofo, and love the fact that the tren gives you enhanced food shuttling and nutrient partitioning... that should be a fu(king excellent cycle, in fact, the one I roughly plan on doing... however, the Winny will be decided towards the end, if I feel I need it...

1-10 test e (not tren e)
    1-6 tren a
    1-6 winstrol
    Maybe its been addressed, but is Test E the only thing you can get? Tren A requires daily shots, so why not just mix Test Prop into the same syringe and shoot it with the Tren?
    Last edited by newbrew; 06-22-2005 at 02:38 AM.

You took the words right outta my mouth, but were MUCH mroe concise about it!

chris2wire is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by schliffer
    Tren cycle shouldn't run more than 8 weeks even if @ eod.

Do a search and you'll find more than enough info why.
    Everyone says run it more like 10 or 12....

Anyway, that one 20ml vial isn't NEARLY enough for a 6 or 8 weeks worth. lol. What, a 6 week cycle at 48mg per day? Interesting choice... if that was in fact what you were suggesting...

Anyway, figure, 8weeks x 7days x 75mg of ace = 4200mg... But you can easily end it 4 days early and use 2 vials @ 20ml x 100mg. But you need 2 for sure.

Yes, 10 or 12 if ENANTHATE is used and not frontloaded... but otherwise, 8 full dose weeks should be adequate... in fact, since I think one unmentioned reason for the duration of cycles is that the body becomes less receptive to the affect of the AAS. SO, I think my fastest gains may have been in some of the earlier weeks. 8 weeks of the right mg EVERY day from day 1 will get you gaining results fast, and probably throughout the whole cycle. This should be SERIOUSLY kick ass for 8 weeks, the mainly LBM the gains...

1. From what I've seen on here 100mg EOD is getting decent results.
    2. No I can get prop too, just I already have test e. Was thinking of saving it and getting prop, but that's alot of $ over here for 8 weeks of prop.

3. Masteron is coming back big here and thinking maybe going with it and scrapping the tren .

bump

Dude, Tren A and Prop should be the BOMB. Don't make any changes to that, I can't think of a better combo. This isn't your first cycle, right?

actually it is.....I have planned to use test e only with winsrol at the end, but then this came up. Thinking masteron might be a better bet still, tren worries me.

Why would you choose Masteron over Tren ?

Quote Originally Posted by TrumanHW
    Why would you choose Masteron over Tren?
    because he has try to come up with every way possible to 1/2 ass the cycle.. I think you and I both gave him a clear answer on the best way to do this cycle.

bottom line.. you need 10-12 weeks test and 10-12 weeks tren ..

MarkinHouston is offline Associate Member

what about anti-e's?

Don't mean to hijack the thread, but I am looking at doing the same cycle, but didn't see any mention of anto-e's or PCT. Should it be run with HCG , arimidex , clomid ....?

because he has try to come up with every way possible to 1/2 ass the cycle.. I think you and I both gave him a clear answer on the best way to do this cycle.

bottom line.. you need 10-12 weeks test and 10-12 weeks tren..
    THe reason I'm thinking about masteron is because many UGL's are replacing tren with masteron. Many people who are involved in running UGL's (real labs not backyard crap) feel that masteron is a sufficient replacement in some regards. While hookers profiles here show differences, there are also similarities between them.......and I really could do without the tren sides I'm hearing about.

I'm not trying to 1/2 ass anything, just trying to be careful.....in my line of work I can't afford some of the possible sides.

Yes you have given an answer previously, however you were also somehow under the impression that I wasn't running tren and test concurrently which I stated several times and somehow (not sure how you managed this) got the idea I was switching form tren a to tren e. So I wasn't to sure if your answer was still valid due to the descrepancy in information.

Okay ... first off, knowledge of chemistry is WAY different than understanding the affects of the drug. This is why there is a distinction between a PHARMASIST and a DOCTOR. Although the pharmasist has general knowledge of the drugs and what they'll do, the doctor's knowledge is supposed to be greater. Well, in this case, the chemist probably knows WAY less than the average guy here. In fact, the balanced info you get here is worth more than ANY one person or book.

The point ... Masteron is NOT an equivalent substitution to Tren ...

Tren A and Prop, should be heaven if you get the dosing right. Do it like I said.

sceptic is offline New Member
    Truman is right about being cautious with Tren . The psychological sides canot be underestimated. Maybe you will be more tolerant but I was a complete twat when I was on it. I was carb depleted at the time but man, the mood swings! Once someone pissed me off (usually over something very trivial) I just COULDNT shake the bad mood and negative feelings towards them for ages. That shit messed with my head more than Test ever did. Just be careful. Personal relationships are too easily messed up. Ask my, soon to be, ex-wife!

Quote Originally Posted by sceptic
    Truman is right about being cautious with Tren. The psychological sides canot be underestimated. Maybe you will be more tolerant but I was a complete twat when I was on it. I was carb depleted at the time but man, the mood swings! Once someone pissed me off (usually over something very trivial) I just COULDNT shake the bad mood and negative feelings towards them for ages. That shit messed with my head more than Test ever did. Just be careful. Personal relationships are too easily messed up. Ask my, soon to be, ex-wife!
    I can make her dissapear.

Quote Originally Posted by TrumanHW
    Okay ... first off, knowledge of chemistry is WAY different than understanding the affects of the drug. This is why there is a distinction between a PHARMASIST and a DOCTOR. Although the pharmasist has general knowledge of the drugs and what they'll do, the doctor's knowledge is supposed to be greater. Well, in this case, the chemist probably knows WAY less than the average guy here. In fact, the balanced info you get here is worth more than ANY one person or book.

The point ... Masteron is NOT an equivalent substitution to Tren ...

Tren A and Prop, should be heaven if you get the dosing right. Do it like I said.
    Yes I realize all the above already. I also realize that masteron isn't really used much for mass but it is good with test e.
    But like I said, it's the tren sides I'm concerned about. Although with the tren a and test p combo I can get it over with quick if I need to. (unlike that dudes divorce)

However I have dug up a few threads that mention sides coming at weeks 8-10 and many people agreed with that, so maybe that being the cuttoff point would be good. Whatcha think on this?

Here's also an interesting thread in which the famous hooker states he prefers masteron over tren
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...highlight=tren

USE SHORT ESTERS! Reduce dosage if problems become intolerable. Up the dosage if you're not getting the results you want. Quit anytime you need to and the shiot will be out your system in 2 days. Dude, this is the holy grail for your first tren cycle.

I would take almost any side effect over ed shots myself. I sweat like a whore in church every night and all day but i dont have to be bothered with getting stuck everyday.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    I would take almost any side effect over ed shots myself. I sweat like a whore in church every night and all day but i dont have to be bothered with getting stuck everyday.

i ain't botherd about jabbing myself everyday infact i enjoy it

i just hate side affect's or prop pain

I think the plan is a done deal as far as the tren a/test p

Now, anyone have any thing to share about masteron ? I included the link above, didn't anyone read it? I'm thinking my test e would go good with masteron. Then I could do the tren a/test p on the following cycle.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...highlight=tren

DUDE! I'm thinking... after you do Tren /A and Test/P you won't want to do ANY other cycle. lol... unless you're going to add on to that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information