fantasy is offline New Member

take a look at this.. is it not strange ?

I started win @ 50 mg ED (oral) and I also started using T3 150 mcg ED at the same time about a month ago. one week later I started with test E @ 700 mg EW ... togheter with 0,5 mg arimidex ED .My diet is in chek. And yesterday i was weghing my self and I thought that I loost at least 2 kg of fat. But guess what, I had put on 3 kgs !!!!!!
    How is this possible??? Im on minus at my kcal.
    I dont know if its fat or what it is.?
    I am eating 0.5 mg of arimidex everydag so I dont belive its water.

I have used T3 before and at that time I was sweating like a freak on half the dose im using now. and I loost kgs so fast that I had to stop. ( I was also on tren and test at that time in higher doses then Im on now.)
    And I hadn't changed my diet anything at that time.

Have any one heard of fake T3 ??

Please give me advices...

TDS
    TDS is offline Associate Member
    maybe u have gained sum muscle.... usually happens on the gear.... maybe u shood research a lil more b4 u do ur next course.

cavemanspearchucker is offline Associate Member
    what time of the day did you weigh yourself? weigh yourself periodically throughout the day to see how much weight is just water or food.

fantasy is offline New Member
    I always weigh my self in the morning after my morning cardio, before breakfast. same time evertime.0
    I dont belive I have gained 3 kg of muscle on 3-4 weeks... that could be possible if u add water to the weight. but Im on arimidex and allso EC and T3 ... And eating less than I need. eat 6-7 times a day mostley salad and protein and a small mount of carbs from rice and fruit.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    If your pants are not tight and you look good in the mirror who gives a crap about the scale? Muscle weighs like 4X as much as fat, so consider it clean gains... up the cardio a bit and smaller portions of complex carbs, like brown rice-oats-yams, and salad.

Thread Information