MCMARK is offline Associate Member

bought pins ..good laugh

so i posted a thread the other day cause i lent some pins to mt trianin partner and the f u k e r never replaced them
    so went into the pharm, sweatin and shakin..get to the front of the line .1st time on gear and buying pins...what can i do for u today says gramma behind the counter..i whisper can i get some 22gauge 1 1/2 inch syringes please,,"whats that she yells ,speak up , i cant here you,you want some what ,syringes" so i say it again looking behind me with a few people staring..damm what a hassle i think..lmao
    so she finnally gets her chit together and goes to the back shelf where she maneges to knock over like 4 boxes of pins and needles so syringes are flyin everywhere..of course the other 3 workers behind the counter run over to help out poor gramma ..let us get those what do you need ..she yells the young man over there need a box of syringes and i cant seem to find the right ones..sure as chit she finnally comes over with 25 gauge needles..i look at them and ask quietly ,dont u have any 22gauge,what she yells u want 22 more...f u c k finnally she comes back with right size but they only have 7..hahahah
    cant wait till next time im out

Testo^ is offline Associate Member
    HAHahaha, man that was funny

Last time when i buyed they had only 5, and then the girl behind the desc started to say " you can also use these pins for intramuscular injections.. They are good to " i tried to stay anonymous, so i just said " no no, thats fine i just take theese.. "
    Suddenly i look behind me and it was 3-4 people in the line waiting, and i just grabbed my pins and ran out....

jaydub is offline Senior Member
    seems like they always look at you crazy when you try to buy them big ass pins hahaha. They asked me what I needed em for once, I just told em my grandpa has a farm and he wanted me to pick em up, and I don't know what he needs em for. Seemed to work, so payed and took off!

rioters is offline Junior Member
    its illegal in my country for them to ask what its for
    they have however asked me b4 told the dumb ****ing bitch str8 up its for roids and that i can report her for asking me ;p
    she almost died of fright
    its none of their goddamn business if i want to buy them

ant_8u is offline Senior Member
    Good read bro!!

At least you can be sure of 1 thing

It'll won't be any worse next time

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, they are not supposed to ask you, I have never been asked actually - I do get some funny looks though but who cares. I just smile, give her a wink and be on about my merry way!

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    I've never had a prob purchasing...

Funny story tho...

chris2wire is offline Member
    every pharm i go to asks what its for... they say although its legal to buy them, they cant sell them to just anyone because 'they only have enough for diabetes patients'

its BS. The only time I got a pharm to sell to me was telling the guy it was for insulin that I use for bodybuilding... Half way honesty works.

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    order online. waaaaay cheaper and you don't have to hassle with opinionated pharmacists

SHAOKAHN is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbouncinballs
    order online. waaaaay cheaper and you don't have to hassle with opinionated pharmacists

Agreed.

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    go to a feeder (horse) store, theyll give u pins and everyone in there thinks ur buying them to inject to ur horses

got fina? is offline Member
    Its funny u posted this cause i went pin searching yesterday. I live in NY and out here its hard as hell to get them. Every pharmacy i went into they wanted to give me the little dope head insulin pins. Its also funny how some of them would look at my arms when i was asking for them to see if i had any track marks on my veins.

Anyways after going to about 8 pharmacies i gave up cause some guy said u need the intramuscular pins and those u need a script for.

Complete bullshyt.............

Trendkill is offline Associate Member
    haha hopefully you just get lucky with buying a box so u dont go in there every week..n have them thinking ur a crack fiend.

flexin-rph is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbouncinballs
    I'm an opinionated pharmacist. My opinion is you should be able to buy them anywhere you want. It is perfectly legal.

bigcity is offline Junior Member
    Yeah you got to buy them online

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    for real if a store didnt sell to me id ask to speak with the manager. but i havent ever had that problem before.

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    How about in California? Have you guys heard about this governor we have?

BigLittleTim is offline Senior Member
    Like buying rubbers in the 50's!

"Hello, Sir. I'll have a beef jerkey, a copy of T.V. Guide, a thermometer, a box of syringes and..... a box of condoms please.

Buying online is the way to go. I can't imagine going into a pharmacy and asking for pins. Are they really available over the counter without a script??? In Amerika?

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLittleTim
    Like buying rubbers in the 50's!

"Hello, Sir. I'll have a beef jerkey, a copy of T.V. Guide, a thermometer, a box of syringes and..... a box of condoms please.

Buying online is the way to go. I can't imagine going into a pharmacy and asking for pins. Are they really available over the counter without a script??? In Amerika?

lmfao ...............

i have no clue but ide also like to know...im getting mine offline...is there a good site you recommend getting pins,good pins cheap...!!

Kristopher22 is offline Associate Member
    Canada is pretty easy..... Over the counter, no questions...... Well no questions most of the time unless they are curious.

got fina? is offline Member
    Well honestly thats how it should be, over the counter with no questions asked.
    Its actually a good idea since that way youd stop sooooo many junkies from sharing needles. Your not promoting any drug taking since theyre still gonna do it like it or not..

Thread Information