I-WISH-A-MF-WOULD is offline Associate Member

Who follows the time on time off theory

I can't be the only one geeking to get back on the juice ASAP. I feel like a stick man but it's in my head. My PCT was str-8 and I didn't lose much.

What's your qiuckest cycle turn around?

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    I also would like to hear more on this.. Im thinking that should I start already today or give it a few more weeks.. Im already past my on time.. I have heard some people arguing that if u get on too early u wont get good gains. And if waiting more will get u proper gains I sure will wait. NE1 know what is the optimal wait ( what I mean i that waiting any longer wont give u any more gains).

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    I have used time on including PCT= time off & haven't had a problem. I then get a blood test before I decide to begin my next cycle.

~theJuice~

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    what all u look in the blood tests? that everything is in order including serum test ....

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Test levels, BUN levels, liver levels, etc.

~theJuice~

TDS
    TDS is offline Associate Member
    ive been off for as lil as 4wks. only do blood test once a year.

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    standard protocol is same time off as on.. on a 12 week cycle I have done 6 weeks off and went back on.. I dont think it was a good decision now however.. i will take proper time off next time..

Quote Originally Posted by johan
    time on time off is a safety precaution. Not anything particulary scientific about it just a good rule to follow to be sure you dont do any excessive damage to yourself.

is it also true that you results will suffer by jumping back on too early.. i have read that without proper time off your next cycle results will not be as great and/or you will have to up the dose to see better gains..

I-WISH-A-MF-WOULD is offline Associate Member
    Deezuhl,
    Why was it a bad descion for a 6 week turn around? I just finished up a 16 weeker and plan on doing 3 months down.

Quote Originally Posted by I-WISH-A-MF-WOULD
    Deezuhl,
    Why was it a bad descion for a 6 week turn around? I just finished up a 16 weeker and plan on doing 3 months down.

i cant say for sure if it was or wasnt a bad idea.. taking 12 weeks off on a 16 week cycle i think is better than 6 weeks on a 12 week cycle.im not 100% sure i got my normal test levels back in order before i started the next cycle.it just seemed as if this cycle took longer to kick in fully than the last. i cant say if i can ttribute it to not enough time off. the next cycle i am going to wait out the full time and see if that changes anything and go from there. its all trial and error everyone is different..

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    it is definitley the safe way to go, but after pct if you get yourself ablood profile, once your counts are back to normal you could probably go again, but again, probably not the best practice. Your body has to lastyou the rest of yor life bro

Thread Information