majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries

Flying with preloaded darts

I know, I know, this subject has been beat to death. But most of the posts I found when I did my search were older. I'm just trying to find some info on people traveling with pre-loaded darts anytime in the last few months. I'm on a prop/tren a cycle and have to leave town (not out of country, so no customs) for about 5 days. I'd hate to miss 5 shots in the middle of this cycle so I wanted to bring some pre-loaded darts with me. Is this even a possibility these days with the heightened security?

Krmnnghia is offline New Member
    I wouldn't risk it..No matter what if they see that in a bag they will search it and may ask for prescription to allow the needles on the plane. Could be used as a weapon. If it is on you the needle will set the alarm off and they will probably ask for prescription again. I think you may be SOL my friend.

safobuddy is offline New Member
    I was in the same position as you are going to Miami. I rolled mine up in tin foil and packed them in my suit case in one of my geans pockets. I used tin foil so if they were quickly scanning my suitcase, they wouldn't see the points of the darts, just a square object. Don't carry them in your carry on or on your persons. JMO. Of course I was still taking a huge chance but luckily, when I got to the hotel and opened my suitcase , they were still there.

sasquatch is offline Associate Member
    I would not pack pre-loaded pins. First of all, it will need to be checked on. With the way the airlines handle check on bags, there's a good chance the pins will shift and the juice will squirt out during movement.
    If you do decide to pack pre-loaded, I would do this: load the pins, and duct tape the plungers or something, so they cannot depress.
    Then store them in a metal lunchbox or something, and put it in your check on bag.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    yea lat time i took a trip just to the other side of the country..the searched my bag very thoroughly.. i wouldnt do it.

MCMARK is offline Associate Member
    cant u just bring the gear with u and buy pins at a local pharmacy when u get there >? seems alot safer this way..gl

tempbrit is offline Member
    Can't buy Pins in some areas.....even if it is not prohibited by law.

1. Do not bring loaded Darts.

2. Pack your pins and gear in your CHECKED LUGGAGE!!!!

3. I personally would not try and hide the pins or do anything that would draw suspicion to what you are CHECKING as part of your luggage. The TSA officials are looking for bombs and other devices which could be used to in some way harm the plane or any individuals on the plane. If you somehow try and hide your gear or PINS into some sort of device intended to deceive it will raise eyebrows and cause them to ask questions that would get raised because of the deception raised by your attempts to hide or cover up what you are carrying.

If you have pins, and medicine, they have no reason to think you do not have a prescription and will not ask to see one unless they have reason to believe that what you are carrying could cause damage to the plane or its passengers.

DO NOT and I REPEAT DO NOT put them in some sort of locked device in your checked luggage. Why?? Because it is suspicious and the TSA will cut the lock or open the device or even get you to come and open the device. If they do the latter, they are also going to ask for a prescription.

smiler is offline Senior Member
    if you are flying commercial another reason this isnt smart.. the aircraft will pressurize causing the syringe to equallize w/ air...when the a/c depressurizes you will lose alot of your gear.

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tempbrit

3. I personally would not try and hide the pins or do anything that would draw suspicion to what you are CHECKING as part of your luggage. The TSA officials are looking for bombs and other devices which could be used to in some way harm the plane or any individuals on the plane. If you somehow try and hide your gear or PINS into some sort of device intended to deceive it will raise eyebrows and cause them to ask questions that would get raised because of the deception raised by your attempts to hide or cover up what you are carrying.

If you have pins, and medicine, they have no reason to think you do not have a prescription and will not ask to see one unless they have reason to believe that what you are carrying could cause damage to the plane or its passengers.

DO NOT and I REPEAT DO NOT put them in some sort of locked device in your checked luggage. Why?? Because it is suspicious and the TSA will cut the lock or open the device or even get you to come and open the device. If they do the latter, they are also going to ask for a prescription.
    That seems like pretty good advice.

fanatic is offline Member
    Mail the gear and the darts to where you are staying "attn: majorpecs" (your real name would be better lol). If its a hotel, just call a head of time and let them know you are expecting a package. Its really easy- trust me... I did it last week. JUst use a lot of bubble wrap.

nomore1324 is offline Associate Member
    bro its been done man its been done, i have done it in the last two weeks with success even that stealthy. it is not worth the risk though dont get me wrong. seriously take your shots the morning you leave and then pick em up the day you get back, yea it sucks ass, but so does getting arrested at the airport with anabolic steroids , federal offense bro, then think how many days you will miss. dont take em and the max you miss is five, do take em and you could ruin the whole cycle for good if you get caught.

Iceman911 is offline Associate Member
    FYI...They use a type of scanner that detects organic substances. So it will not matter if you pack them in tin foil or lead, the organic substance can be seen. I would highly recommend not taking any pre loaded pins. If anything mail them to youself or your hotel.

I do electronic security work for the gov't so please believe me.

sasquatch is offline Associate Member
    I think that's very good advice. Attempts to conceal just raises suspicion. But if you're injecting something for medical reasons, then there's no reason to hide it. Just get an explanation ready ahead of time.

frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    this yr i have traveled with GH vials like 3-4 round trips and never had problems. i actually brought pins with me too... but if u dont wanna do that, u could alwas jsut buy pins at the pharmacy

benchin' big is offline Junior Member
    just pack it with your tooth brush tooth paste and thay stuff they wont think of it

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Okay...I will settle this. I fly almost every week. I have a prescription for B12 and I carry it in a insulin traveling case. Since I started carry pins in my checked luggage...I get checked by TSA 90% of the time. They must spot it by xray.

DO NOT CARRY NEEDLES ON PLANES!!!!

forsz is offline Associate Member
    MBH, u really caught my attention. Do they go thru ur checked bags ( all of them or just the 1 that showed something??) and leave a notice? Do they thencheck out u and ur carry-ons bec of it? Thanx
    Last edited by forsz; 06-21-2005 at 07:07 AM.

forsz is offline Associate Member
    Iceman911, I guess that the gear is th organic substance. This applies to both Domestic and Int'l? Checked and carry-on? Can they actually detect the gear in an Amp??? Unopened vial??? Pierced vial?? thanx

znak is offline Senior Member

i travel once a week on average and up to three times a week often. I agree and live by the advice given above.

They are looking for bombs. If they run across contraband they will seize it. They will NEVER ask you for a prescription. I have been asked what my gear is and I have told them medicine. In more than one country.

HIDING or CONCEALING is a huge red flag.... tin foil does not do anything, it still shows up on an x-ray as vial or pins in tin foil. X-ray technology has come a long way.

Thread Information