dwaynewade is offline Senior Member

Anavar and its use for height...

I'm gathering all the info I can on Anavar and its correlation with height growth... maybe some of you younger guys have experienced these gains or have read important studies/threads that can be resourceful here....thanks...

-Idea here would be to run GH and anavar and any other growth factors to aquire in total atleast an "1 in height

*I'm 22 yrs old, had a bone scan, and found that my growth plates have yet to close. I'm currently 5'9...

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Quote Originally Posted by dwaynewade
    I'm gathering all the info I can on Anavar and its correlation with height growth... maybe some of you younger guys have experienced these gains or have read important studies/threads that can be resourceful here....thanks...

-Idea here would be to run GH and anavar and any other growth factors to aquire in total atleast an "1 in height

*I'm 22 yrs old, had a bone scan, and found that my growth plates have yet to close. I'm currently 5'9...
    if they have not yet closed... let your body grow naturally... var and gh won't cause you to grow.. genetics my friend, genetics... don't you think if this stands true everyone under 6 feet would be juiced in their early years?

dwaynewade is offline Senior Member
    well not juiced persay... but I've been researching and my reasoning is not too far fetched. Anavar has been used in children to stimulate growth and so has GH there are several variables here. I do however see your point of view in genetics and complete "natural" growth. There is a proved chance to promote better results so condering all I would like to try it out. There are also other reasons why I want to cycle these aside from height growth so I see it as an extra for me, i just wanted some more supporting info.

Thread Information