Thread: Booz and juice

paco is offline New Member

Booz and juice

hey guys, at this moment i'm on winny and test, but i've been drinking ALOT these past few weeks, my question is, how bad is it to drink while on juice???

nomore1324 is offline Associate Member
    well bro its not a good a good idea, although many of us drink on cycle, if you have been drinking a lot your hendering your body of good recovery and possible gains, in addition if oytur tryting to rip up with some winni drinkin is the last thing you wanna be doing. bro if your gonna drink on cycle and there is no convincing try to limit it to once every couple of weeks.

Testo^ is offline Associate Member
    Man, dont drink at all...
    I bet you have payed alot of cash on your gear.. Why should you ruin the effect by some silly nights at the city ?

paco is offline New Member
    thanks a lot bro, i've always been a big drinker, but it seems that while on juice, i'm able to drink even more than before. but i know that it's the worst thing to do while you drink, i will take it down a notch, already that being on juice is not the best thing for the liver, drinking like a pig can't help it either

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by paco
    hey guys, at this moment i'm on winny and test, but i've been drinking ALOT these past few weeks, my question is, how bad is it to drink while on juice???
    BAD idea. End of.

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    guess you don't like your liver very much. That's really dumb to do man. your liver is under enough stress while on AAS. mmost guys will give up alcohol alltpogether while on a cycle. discipline bro.

cwhid is offline Junior Member
    jesus christ do u wanna die? drinking more while on cycle, Yea u prolly weigh more, but wtf! especially while on a 17-aa like winny. dude u need to check yourself, its not extremely uncommon for people to have SERIOUS liver problems from their first cycle if not done properly. I personally know someone who had skin problems for a couple months (like skin just peeling off) from drinkin while on cycle. Oh yea he was taking winny too.

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    i usually mix my booze with orange juice.. is that ok??

seriously you should avoid alcohol at all costs while on cycle.. maybe a drink every few weeks. steroids are hard enough on the liver why compund it more..

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Shoot the beer and drink the winny? What....

saluu is offline Banned
    take the winny out of the capsule the powder that is and mix it in your vodka makes a great cocktail for your liver.

I just finished my Glen Fiddich Special Reserve....

I drink on cycle, I drink off cycle...whatever...I'm gonna go drink now...

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by paco
    thanks a lot bro, i've always been a big drinker, but it seems that while on juice, i'm able to drink even more than before. but i know that it's the worst thing to do while you drink, i will take it down a notch, already that being on juice is not the best thing for the liver, drinking like a pig can't help it either
    thats because of water retention, the more water you retain the more alcohol you can handle.

nomore1324 is offline Associate Member
    lol@hooker drinking now and always

I'm serious...I just got done working out, had a Metrx/Cinnamon, and now Im gonna shower and drink. And then answer questions about steroids . You like that!

Thread Information