roger24 is offline Banned

Exclamation prop, enth, cyp.

in my cycle i was going to run test prop, and tren ace. as many of you know im going to be doing tons of cardio so i cant get very much bloat if any. is there any real differance in the amount of bloat that i would get if i swiched to enth instead of prop. im going to be taking nolvadex so that will help with the bloat. does test enth and tren ace sound like a good cutting cycle to you. i realy dont want the everyday injections that i would have to deal with, if i run test prop, but prop is what i would need to jumpstart my cycle right. is there anything else that i could use to jumpstart my cycle that doesent reatain alot of water, that means d-bols out of the question. thanks for the feedback.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Bloat could be put in check with concurrent use of arimidex (ldex - anastrozole). You could forgo the dbol and use prop to jumpstart or kickstart the longer ester test such as enanthate or cypionate .

whats the differance betwean the three tests, witch one tends to bloat more, cyp, prop, or enth.

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    tren ace required ed injections also. so you may as well do prop with it..

can you put test prop, and tren ace in the same syringe and inject it at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by roger24
    can you put test prop, and tren ace in the same syringe and inject it at the same time.
    Yes.

Boudreaux is offline Junior Member
    i'm curious to know as well what the difference it. Right now I have a bottle of test e and prop.. I wanted to do a prop only, but don't have enough.. Can I substitute test e for prop after I run out of prop, or do I have to run the test e at the beginning of the cycle with the prop, and then continue the test e after I run out of prop?

Quote Originally Posted by Boudreaux
    I have to run the test e at the beginning of the cycle with the prop, and then continue the test e after I run out of prop
    Perfect... you must need more test e. Unless that bottle is 50ml bottle.

no, it's 10 ml... but it's my first time to use test...So do I run less test e while im running the prop.. or run the what i would run without the prop?

Titan1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Boudreaux
    i'm curious to know as well what the difference it. Right now I have a bottle of test e and prop.. I wanted to do a prop only, but don't have enough.. Can I substitute test e for prop after I run out of prop, or do I have to run the test e at the beginning of the cycle with the prop, and then continue the test e after I run out of prop?
    The only difference is that one is fast acting ant the other long acting...test is test your body doesent make a difference.

I would run 400mg minimum of test e. The prop could kick start you off and maybe even end your cycle injecting 50mg ed or 100mg eod.

nomore1324 is offline Associate Member
    i wouldnt. i am on prop and tren a right now if you want leanness and no bloat sitck with the fast acting bro, i am jacked and ripped and loving life please bo try this cycle its awesome. i am doing the ED shots and it scks ass but its worth it.

If I used .25mg of liquidex/day...You think I could keep the bloat down?

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    DUDE! I am SO on the bandwagon! Summer's here, but I won't be in time for this one. Anyway, does the prop hurt less when using it with Tren Ace?

Thread Information