HardWorkPaysoff is offline New Member

Ohh yeahhhh Please Help

Hey everybody i been doing alot of research lately on steroids , Found out many things so i will say allitle bit about me. I been working out for exactly one year and 5 months i had same brakes in beetween not longer then a week. I am 21 years old and i decided to get my hands on some steroids so i bought 1 syringe and 1 vial thats says on it Enantat Qv 250. I asked the guy what the Steriod is called but sorry guys forgot the name something starting with Su... So when i look at the Vial it isint even full is it suppose to be like that and is this steroid good that i got ?? Please help

Thank you

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    bro i suggest doing way more research before you even take anything. Steroids arent just something you take a get big and ripped in no time. IMO youre still too young and havent been training nearly long enough for steroids for starters. Spend time on here learning how to cycle correctly and safely. BTW, what you have is testosterone enanthate , and you need more than one syringe. No one in their right mind ever reuses a syringe or needle

You can't be serious.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You need to do a lot more reading before you even think about starting this cycle.

Ty very much All new to this i am reading the posts about what they are i see some pictures about them too. Learning about the cycles aswell right now its not my first day but yes i do lack knowladge about steriods . Thats why i am here to learn how long i need to work out at least to take them, What i need, And how i do it.

But you say i am not even ready meaning i got to work out for longer time or something?

what are your stats? I would say working out for less than a year and a half is NOT enough time to have trained naturally. You need to workup building a solid natural base first, otherwise you'll lose gains as quickly as they come. Work on your diet, learn to count daily caloric intake and how many cals come daily from protein, carbs, and fat. If you cant gain naturally, you wont gain from steroids . Diet is the most important part of this game

I trained natural for 8 years and then ran my first cycle when I was 32. You need to build a good foundation first before using gear.

I weight 178 Exactly Been drinking proteins all the time, Creatine. I got some gains but now im standing still heh thought it was time to speed up the process thats why i only got 1 vial of it To at least try it out see what happens. But i guess i was wrong, So what do you suggest? I work out for way longer keep learning on the subject?

Quote Originally Posted by HardWorkPaysoff
    I weight 178 Exactly Been drinking proteins all the time, Creatine. I got some gains but now im standing still heh thought it was time to speed up the process thats why i only got 1 vial of it To at least try it out see what happens. But i guess i was wrong, So what do you suggest? I work out for way longer keep learning on the subject?
    Nutrition would be the next area you need to start researching. Food can be just as anabolic as steroids .

There is an old saying that goes something like this, "the strongest drugs that you can put in your body are the foods that you eat everyday."

eat like this for a while, i guarantee the gains will come

UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet...

Food is the most anabolic thing you can put into your body

ppirie1 is offline New Member
    Read brother read. This is a very good site and has taught me allot. I started asking questions without reading too and was told to read the forums as well as other means of research. They were 100% right. At this point you will have way more questions then can possible be answered in this type of forum. I couldnt beleive the knowledge that I gained after looking at this site for only a week. I read and read for 2 months before finally taking anything. I did steroids a couple years ago without reading anything, no pct or nothing. I look back now and say shit, boy was I an asshole. These things can really hurt you without knowing what you are doing. Good luck bro.

When i started working out i weighted about 150 from all this time i gained around 20 pounds. I been eating alot im really into the eating bussines eggs in the morrning, Rice, vegtables, Chicken, Fish.... All the healthy stuff i been eating. I eat at least 5 times a day and im full thought the whole day i try to squeeze some more but i end up sick for the rest of the day. I think its my backround thought my whole family was skinny my dad, my bro, grandfather all skinny like sticks hehe maybe i thought that was it a family kind of thing to be skinny.

I tired all kind of weight gainers Mega mass 4000 as well and they said it was suppose to be one of the best i ended up sitting on a toilet for 15 min at least after that.

The toilet is often a bodybuilders best friend.

when you eat that much it has to go somewhere!

Yeah, my brother tried that weight gainer shit. Full of sugar, junk in my opinnion!

whats your post workout meals look like? those are the most important meals in addition to breakfast

Ok so what this is what i got so far i should try to eat even more, Keep drinking proteins and what do you guys say next year start off with some Gear??

Could be the breakfast i cant eat much in the morrning 4 eggs top with bread and after that protein shake.

Dude, I dont know too much about this, just starting learning the last couple months. From the questions you are asking I would spend the next couple months doing research. Not trying to be a dick, I am just a beginner, but the one thing I can give you an opinion on is read brother read!

I dont think he has read anything. The temptation is big to get gear and just start doing and I will be a monster. Not how it works at all, thats just a small part of the equation.

Quote Originally Posted by ppirie1
    Dude, I dont know too much about this, just starting learning the last couple months. From the questions you are asking I would spend the next couple months doing research. Not trying to be a dick, I am just a beginner, but the one thing I can give you an opinion on is read brother read!

You are right thats why im just gonna ask one last question its allways good to know then take. Now since i am all into not taking it im going to ask Is the Steroid that i got good or bad?? like in general if its worth it or i should get a better one instead

Like I said. I am noone to answer questions at all. From what I do know its not nearly enough.

You are right thats why im just gonna ask one last question its allways good to know then take. Now since i am all into not taking it im going to ask Is the Steroid that i got good or bad?? like in general if its worth it or i should get a better one instead
    you have test e, which is good for a first cycle several years from now! Of course you dont have nearly enough of it to put together a decent cycle, know nothing about PCT or proper diet either

Whiteyebrowe is offline Associate Member
    Heres a couple of questions u should ansewer for yourself before u begin 1. How to inject , if u dont do this right u could kill urself from an infection etc..2. what is the correct cycle for a beginner. 3 how long do i cycle for .4. what do i do when i come off.5where do i inject 6. how often do i inject ....those r just a few there are many more as u will soon find out .. one syringe - oh man dont start now whatever u do .. u need atleast a syringe for every shot ..

1 syringe i agree but im was planning to only take one shot at the begging wait a month keep working out see if any results even small ones come in if i can bench press at least a little bit more then i would get tottaly fit. Like ofcourse get way more needles syringes etc. And those questions that u listed are the things i need to find out and that im looking into now on the forums.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Whatever you do, steer clear of gear.

You have no idea wtf you are doing.

~SC~

Any one else here under the impression that this kid's gonna end up doing it anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by NYC BIG MIKE
    Any one else here under the impression that this kid's gonna end up doing it anyway?
    yup, then again he isnt the first and wont be the last. Some people just prefer to learn the hard way. You know the old saying "you can lead a horse to water, but you cant make him drink"

no i am not heh. I am not that stupid i should have asked before buying it For now its just gonna lay there but yes ones i get more knowladge on the stuff ill use it thats for sure but for now i am learning about cycles, Side effects, and probably ina month or 2 i should be doing it thats for sure. But for now its just gonna lay there like i said

Reprisal 6 is offline Associate Member
    Keep reading here as much as possible. Hopefully you will figure out that you aren't anywhere near ready for steroids . Not this month, not next month.

no i am not heh. I am not that stupid i should have asked before buying it For now its just gonna lay there but yes ones i get more knowladge on the stuff ill use it thats for sure but for now i am learning about cycles, Side effects, and probably ina month or 2 i should be doing it thats for sure. But for now its just gonna lay there like i said

Yeah that's the idea, you'll no doubt age alot in a month or two and get at least 5 years of muscle maturity.

well u know in 5 years from now i am guessing i wont need anything. Im not going to be no strong man, or top class body builder i just want a nice lean body allittle bit more weight then i have. So i bought the gear but i guess i wont be needing it now since what i found out. But i am sure about one thing that aint right i will do it in like 2 months gonna try that bulking plan up there that i got. There is some of my friends that took steriods and didint even work out for a month and they are big and its not just one or 2 its way more then that. I am not saying that im sure nothing will happen to me cuz it didint happen to them or anything like that. So why im here is to learn all i can about the gear what ppl got from them and how to use them etc. Thats my story but like i said on top i am not ready yet i know that my self i aint just gonna take a needle shove it right up my left muscle squeeze it and be the biggest guy in the gym. Thats not how it works thats how little kids thing it takes patiance.

Thread Information