simonella is offline Associate Member

Starting Front Loading

Hi guys. Just want to confirm the following. My next cycle starts on Monday coming. I am going to front load from tomorrow (Wednesday) until Sunday (Test C @ 200mg per day for 5 days). Now, I do have a bit of a flue. Would it be O K to only start on Monday due to the fact that I do have a cold now which will be gone by Monday (I hope) in any case? In other words, injecting each day with 200mg until Sunday without any physical training? Would that be O K?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    You can do your weekly dose the first day, then do your shot on a regular schedule

JohnnyB

1gram the first day??? I dont understand?? And yes, English is not my first language. Sorry. I intend to run it 400 mg per week.
    Last edited by simonella; 06-21-2005 at 11:39 AM.

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    Wait to start your cycle until you have been perfectly healthy for 3 days or so. Why bother starting a cycle where you can't train hard? I mean, what if you start and this becomes some nagging cold that doesn't go away for 3 weeks? Get well, entirely, and then start.

Then take 400mg x 2 for your first week then 200mg x 2 for your remainder of cycle. I repeat, you're NOT taking 1gm in a day... you're only storing 1gm in a DEPOT, that releases a fraction of that on a daily basis.

Your English happens to be WAY better than some people who DO speak it as a first language. Don't worry about that.

Thank you for a very informative answer. Or in my tale (Baie dankie vir n baie ingeligte antwoord) Peace. I will not take one garm a day.

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    No one here's encouraging you to, either. lol. Just make sure you get completely well, then, frontload with a double dose your first week. That will make for a PERFECT cycle for benefits in my opinion.

Will do. I just didn't understand the layout of the answer with regards to JohnnyB.

Tazwell is offline Senior Member

Thank you Tazwell.

Thread Information