NickR0985 is offline New Member

What Should I Take?

Im 19yrs old, 6'0" and i weigh 225lbs. I dont know what my body fat percentage is but im not that overweight. ive never taken any steroids , and i wanted to try my first cycle. I thought about taking Winny, but some people said its not worth it to take it alone. My goals are to go down to about 200lbs-205lbs and to see a nice increse in strength and leg size. i have a big upperbody but im stuck with the chicken legs. can anyone give me advice on what type of stack or cycle i should take, and how much. also i need some advice on how to build my legs quicker. up to now, i squat like crazy and do a bunch of other things, but they just dont seem to grow.
    So again, im looking for a cutting cycle. Thanks.
    -Nick

Example of Leg Workout:
    Leg Ext: 3x15
    Leg Curls: 3x15
    Squat: 5x6-12
    Romanian DeadLift: 4x10
    Leg Press: 4x8-12

*i usually change it up frequently but this is what im currently doing.

keylock is offline Associate Member
    about the juice evety one one this bord will tell you that your are to young and there right. However if your mind is made up I would half to say test only 500mg a week 8 weeks. You say you want big legs and to lose weaight well thats kinda hard. Why dont you not wory about weaight ,and wory about body fat. as fat as your leg rutten rais your setts to 5 and lower your reps to 5-7 and rais the weaight ,low weaight high reps is for cutting. Good luck.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Dude at 19 you can make gains without gear by eating and training right. If you're not making gains now, gear isn't the answer

JohnnyB

NickR0985 is offline New Member
    thanks. im gonaa keep trying without the juice, and hope for the best.

Thread Information