Reignman003 is offline New Member

Snap Amp at DOT or LINE?

This is my first time shooting my test e alone. Do I snap the amp at the little line or do I snap it at the DOT below the line?? Please Please Please help.

nomore1324 is offline Associate Member
    no bro snap it at the line this is crazy talk forget about that little dot, the line my friend. much easier: take a bic pen cap, stick it on the amp and snap it open, easy and safe. much easier than trying to snap that bad boy with your hands.

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nomore1324
    no bro snap it at the line this is crazy talk forget about that little dot, the line my friend. much easier: take a bic pen cap, stick it on the amp and snap it open, easy and safe. much easier than trying to snap that bad boy with your hands.
    I don't mean to hijack the thread, but how concerned should you be of glass particles falling back down inside?? I never used amps but have my hcg in amps that I will be ready to open in a couple weeks. Thanks bro!

theres not really a chance of glass gettin drawn up thru the needle..

nomore1324 is offline Associate Member
    bro very rarely does the glass go inside the amp after opening, but you need to make sure and be careful when opening amps, i have probably used close to a hundred amos, and i have never had a problem with galss falling inside, do not worry bro, caution and planning=success. not only would it have to fall inside but you would have to suck it up as well, it wont happen especially if your just doing some hcg onyl a couple amps

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    thanks fellas!

China Dawg is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Reignman003
    This is my first time shooting my test e alone. Do I snap the amp at the little line or do I snap it at the DOT below the line?? Please Please Please help.
    Are you using Schering Testoviron ? Their amps have a line painted on the top of the amp and a dot below the line. Is the paint line the "little line" that you're talking about? If it is, then you DO NOT want to break the amp there. Below the dot on the neck (thinnest part) of the amp should be a score mark where the glass has been cut. You can't see it unless you look carefully. That's where you want to break the amp.

Here's what I do - I use a hack saw to make the score mark a little deeper and wider (I've had too many amps shatter...). I then clean the outside of the amp with a pre-soaked alcohol wipe. I then wrap the alcohol wipe around the outside of the amp and then put a towel over it. The wipe should keep the amp clean while in the towel. I then hold the bottom of the amp securely (without crushing it) and SNAP the top off by applying pressure in the direction of the score, so the score kind of starts the breaking of the glass. I then carefully unwrap the towel and alcohol wipe trying to avoid touching the top of the amp.

This is an ultra conservative method, but I've had an infection before and have not had any problems since using the alcohol wipe.

Thread Information