novice1 is offline Junior Member

primobolan depot cycle dosage?

i'm 25, 6'5, 215, 12%bf, 2yrs lifting exp., and have a good diet. i'm going to do a primo only cycle. i have it, its 100% real and ready to go. i've never cycled before so this is my first. i know there are so many other routes to go but this is just what i want to do. i would like someone with primo experience to write me a cycle. thanks.

REM
    REM is offline Member
    first cycle=
    primo 100mg,
    deca 100mg,
    t50 red pills 100mg cycle of 8 wks,
    as i learned and experienced primo at low dose
    will help to develop cuts and vascularity as well,
    this cycle gave 15lbs of gain..
    if you want mass then you up your doses from
    400 up 750mg and stack it with other AAS to get better results depends on your goals....

novice1 is offline Junior Member
    i'm only looking for a primo ONLY cycle but thaks for the input

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Primo only: run it between 400-600/week for 8-10 weeks.
    Thinking about 500mg Primo 40mgED Anavar and 50mg ED Winny.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    if you're seriously set on a primo ONLY cycle then i strongly suggest 1000mg/wk of primo. do you have any idea how expensive this is?

why are you so set on a primo ONLY cycle?

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by Dr.Evil
    if you're seriously set on a primo ONLY cycle then i strongly suggest 1000mg/wk of primo. do you have any idea how expensive this is?

why are you so set on a primo ONLY cycle?
    You go Doc...BTW no reply from our friend yet...Hopefully I'll have some info for you tonight...

NightOp is offline Member
    If i ever decide to take the plunge I'm almost positive it will be a primo cycle... however, from what I understand a low low dose of test as a base be beneficial for many reasons most of which will be sex drive.

I'm told all over that the dosage should be at least 400mg/week of primo, however if I only wanted 15 pounds of retained muscle, and I have virgin receptors (so to speak) and go balls to the wall with diet and training, I think that will be plenty. I'm sure different ppl are going to react to different drugs and dosages, due to too many factors to list, but I've heard enough ppl say "I kept 15 pounds and only did 200mg-400mg /week TOTAL drug intake....

Dr. Evil is much much more educated than me, but I just don't see how that much of a dose would be necessary for someone like me in my situation.

Aside from this (meaning regardless of the primo dose), I still don't know what the minimum test dose would be for retaining sex drive and what not... maybe 100mg/wk.... keep in mind the test is not there to really increase gains... any thoughts?

(sorry to derail your thread if i did in anyway..)

REM
    REM is offline Member
    i did a very low cycle ofcourse i had 3 differents
    items combined gained 15lbs
    kept them all no clomid.......

my point is that a high dose is necessary if it's the only thing used in a cycle. you could combine 300mg/wk test + 300mg/wk primo (600mg/wk total) and get just as good of results as you would with 1000mg/wk of primo alone. take advantage of steroid synergy. 600mg/wk total would be a lot less side effect than 1000mg/wk of primo alone.

my point is that a high dose is necessary if it's the only thing used in a cycle. you could combine 300mg/wk test + 300mg/wk primo (600mg/wk total) and get just as good of results as you would with 1000mg/wk of primo alone. take advantage of steroid synergy. 600mg/wk total would be a lot less side effect than 1000mg/wk of primo alone.
    okay, i understand... but what do you think about running even lower doses, as I discussed? Imean if it's possible to reach a 1st time user's goals with relatively smaller doses, what is wrong with that? Also, do you think that 100mg/week of test is enough to keep sex drive, etc...

I'm just tryin to learn here, and don't mean to come off the wrong way in case its appears that way, I just want to run the absolute minimum dosage (if i ever do cycle) to reach my goals, and would like to stay away from even 300mg/wk of test due to its androgenic component... call me paranoid

there's nothing wrong with starting low. if you start too low then it becomes a waste because you'll be supressing your natural test production and working off of minimal amounts of exogenous hormones.

also, the bigger natural base you have, the less steroids you'll have to use to attain the same anabolic results. it pays to wait sometimes, especially if you're concerned about minimizing side effects.

even 70mg/wk of test would be enough to just keep a sex drive if that's all you're looking for.

there's nothing wrong with starting low. if you start too low then it becomes a waste because you'll be supressing your natural test production and working off of minimal amounts of exogenous hormones.

also, the bigger natural base you have, the less steroids you'll have to use to attain the same anabolic results. it pays to wait sometimes, especially if you're concerned about minimizing side effects.

even 70mg/wk of test would be enough to just keep a sex drive if that's all you're looking for.
    okay, thanks.

Thread Information