Krr61186 is offline New Member

Exclamation new member needs help with winni-v

Hey guys, i"m obvisiouly new to the discussion board and would love some expert opponions. The more the better..you guys know best
    I'm 6' 178lbs. 19 years old and 9.3% BF
    I just bought a couple winni-v oral liguid bottles and need to know the good amount of dosage I should be taking each day, how many times per day and for how long. Is there also anything i should be stacking with it. Also I try to get atlast my body weight in protein shakes per day but i'm also wondering what else should i get. My main goal is to stay cut but gain massive muscle size. Should I get a post cycle drug or not. THANKS for all your help in advance, Krr61186
    Last edited by Krr61186; 06-20-2005 at 09:35 PM.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    are you talking about that legal winny-v that is sold out of muscle mag?

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Throw it out... you got ripped off son. And even if it was actual Stanzonol, it wouldn't gain you $hit without a good diet and heavy heavy lifting.

You're eating ONLY your bodyweight in protein every day? Not enough. Spend some time in the diet forum and educate yourself.
    Last edited by AandF6969; 06-20-2005 at 09:54 PM.

Jimmya73 is offline Senior Member
    hold on, are you eating your bodyweight in shakes ? i bet your shit looks like liquid chalk, and you get to view it 10 times a day. i think that would kill me.

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    its an over the counter and you are thinking its going to drop your bodyfat and make you gain massive amounts of muscle. Good luck.

nomore1324 is offline Associate Member
    its a dumb ass SDI labs product........ everyone listen up. SDI labs sucks its a waste of cash, i have seen about five threads on this in the past few weeks, guys please remember the NAME SDI LABS, based out of florida, NO good goose

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nomore1324
    its a dumb ass SDI labs product........ everyone listen up. SDI labs sucks its a waste of cash, i have seen about five threads on this in the past few weeks, guys please remember the NAME SDI LABS, based out of florida, NO good goose
    I'll second that, its nothing but crap. Besides the kid is only 19 and should be more concerned about getting a solid foundation from diet and training. Drinking your body weight in shakes isnt the best idea, you need to get most of your protein from real food, not shakes

Krr61186 is offline New Member
    Thanks for the help guys, yeah i do drink a lot of protein shakes b/c thats what i hear from everyoner and their moms to do. but i also do eat a lot of food with protein. Also this is the over the counter product from SDI labs and since you say so, i'm getting rid of it. I've been doing good by very hard workouts and eating great, but like anyone else i just wanetd a little something added. Any more suggestions? thanks, krr61186

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by Krr61186
    Any more suggestions? thanks, krr61186
    You could post up your diet and workouts in the appropriate forums for critique

Thread Information