Ironxtreme is offline New Member

Can't eat during this cycle?

Guys for some reason I have just about completely lost my hunger for food? I am on a cycle of test,deca and dbol and I just can't figure out why I am not hungry??? I am also useing insulin and when it comes time to eat that soild meal I have to force it in me.....I am just not hungry anymore I have no problem with protein drinks becasue they are quick and easy and I don't have to cram it down my trout? Any suggestions guys? I don't want to lose gains just because I have lost my hunger for food??

On:
    test cyp,deca,dbol,nova,multi vit,extra b6 b12,plenty of milk thristles

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    How often are you eating, and what kinds of food? The supplements and super supplements you're taking shouldn't hinder your appetite.

Ironxtreme is offline New Member
    didn't think so just thought I would throw it in there.....I eat every 3 hours I get up eat right away then I will go to the gym after I work out I will take in 50g protein and 50carb drink 2 hours later I will take in a soild meal of 45gp and 45gc then I will eat every 3 hours to try to get around 380g protein.....but I mean I am never hungry? I could wake up eat one meal and I would be good for the rest of the day?? I never use to be like this before lol I must have wurms or something lol

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Try this: eat every TWO hours. The added frequency will increase your metabolism a little bit and should make you feel more hungry. When you get up eat, go to the gym an hour after eating, immediately post workout consume your 50g protein with 100g carbs (1:2 radio), then one hour after consume your PPWO meal (instead of waiting 2 hours). You have an anabolic window immediately after you're done working out and you don't want to miss it. This will allow more frequent timing of your meals and should increase metabolism ... and hence your appetite. Try it for a week and see how you feel. Also eating this frequently you'll want to adjust each meal portion so you don't over eat. Basically you want to stay within your caloric limit for the day so you don't have to make each meal portion big.

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    fina makes me not hungry at all. all the others make me super hungry. i find it hard to believe someone could not be hungry at all taking dbol but everyones different. your not getting over a cold or any sickness are you?

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Are you taking oral or injectable b12? The oral is not as effective.

Trendkill is offline Associate Member
    im on test prop n deca 300.
    i ate, 4 scrambled eggs, 2 pieces of toast with pb/j, 4 strips of bacon, 2 bowls of wheaties, a fruit shake, 2 bannas, a good 20 strawberries. so that was breakfast
    lunch-2 oven baked chicken breasted, 2 baked potatoes,
    and lunch was an hour ago and im still hungry.

sweetpete is offline Associate Member
    i was taking dbol and sust and i had to force down my breakfast but as the day went on my hungre picked up

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    are you taking insulin for medical reasons?

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    i was having trouble eating enough on my last cycle so i got some nlarge2 at 600 calories a shake and had 3 of those a day after meals. i put on 16 pounds that last month of my cycle. it sounds like that might help your cause.

ando is offline New Member
    thats wierd man. duno how to increase your apetite but be sure to keep eating, not only for gains but cos your taking insulin could be very dangerous if you don't

inevitable is offline Member
    b-12 injects

Thread Information