SLYDOG69 is offline Associate Member

test e and clomid

want to do a 10 week cycle of Test E 10ml 200mg will that be enough.. and how mcuh clomid do i need???

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    unless youre on HRT, even if this is your first cycle you'll wanna go, IMO, for 500mg/wk, frontloaded at 1000mg the first week...read the clomid sticky in the edu threads...

AM

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    Excellent AM, and get Nolv on hand.

That is a comprehensive cycle excluding PCT, so follow AM's suggestion.

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    guess where i picked it up? just passing the knowlege along is all...

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah get another 10ml bottle

Slydog, 500mg for 10 weeks with a frontload will require a total of 10 x 500 plus the frontload, which is 500mg. This means you need 5500mg plus your PCT gear ALL before the first injection. TRUST ME! It sucks chasing down illegal substances mid cycle. If you get 2000mg per vial, you need 3 vials to do a complete cycle. Pony up the bucks, get 10mg per day Nolv x 70, however they get packaged... that’s 10 weeks times 7 days at 10mg per day. Get a kit of HCG at 10,000iu, and some clomid... which will depend on who's PCT protocol you intend to use. You'll want about 50 syringes, so that you can replace the needles in between drawing and injecting, or get more pins, 22ga to draw, 25 or 23 to inject. You will also want to get insulin pins... 1cc. You can use these for B12 which is best injected (great for hunger and energy) and for HCG. Other than that, dude, I see you've done a total of 12 posts. Stick around for a while, read a lot, post your ideas, see how intact they are. Eventually you'll be up to speed and confident that you are choosing high percentage tactics relative to your goals.

Ah, MORE Nolv, because of PCT. Forgot the PCT portion when doing the calculation of amount needed... sorry

Thread Information