homeboybonanza is offline Associate Member

Question What causes this strange fatigue?

I'm halfway through a Winny only cycle (cutting). Been drinking 1cc p/day (50mg). I just started noticing these CRAZY pumps in my lower back area...a little in my glutes and hammys too. I get these pumps from doing NOTHING. I was trimming some hedges today and I had to keep stopping to take breaks and stretch, which didn't really help but the fatigue was KILLIN me! I was walking like Jay Cutler I was so pumped in the low back....it was very odd.
    I"ve only had this happen once before, on Tren .
    What causes this?
    I"m drinking 1 gal water p/day. Vitamins. About 2000 cals. Carbs low.

Deca and Test didn't do this to me...Tren did though. I didn't think Tren and Winny could have a similar effect....

?
    Nobody knows?

slitsoul13 is offline Associate Member
    i don't know bro, but you should ask tomorrow when more ppl are on, im sure some1 can answer your q's then if not now

Thanks bro. Anyone? It's like my low back cramps up so bad I can't even walk from here to there without a low back pump. I noticed my forearms getting a weird fatigue...just this morning when I woke up, I went to lift the covers off of me and my forearm cramped up! damn it shocked me. More water?

crizoc is offline Banned
    bump bump bump! :-p

Need some help with this one.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    That would be your kindneys pumping hard bro. Winny is one of the only injectables that is alkylated on the 17th chain of the molecule so it'll pass through your liver 2X +. Just like orals (i.e. dbol & anadrol ). The white milky ain't just giving you a moostache.

So try cranberry juice and keep drinking lots of water. Do you take potasium supps? Those twitches feel like lower back muscles but they are your kidneys. I know that feeling from year's past. I usually got that from when I was partying a lot while on a cycle. Usually the next morning when waking up and being dehydrated. Have you been drinking lateley or doing something else that is taxing your kidneys? How much protein have you been taking in? How's your overall diet?

I would really go to the doctor and take a piss test for your kidney functions. You may see a lot of protein in your pee? You don't want to develop kindey disease. That'll ruin your fun.

You want to do research on kidney health. But I believe there is a good program where you fast for a few days then eat a ultra clean diet while drinking some kind of tea. You want to reset your body and let your kidneys take a break. Protein makes em work pretty hard and stuff like dbol, anadrol and yes, Winny is another stress on your 2 buddies back there.

Here's some info> http://www.healingdaily.com/colon-ki...ey-cleanse.htm

I love Winny, it's a great drug. I was very vascular on the milky. Hehe, the last time I did that was back in 1995 before on went on a trip to Hawaii. God I'm getting old! I'm a old buzzard!
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 06-24-2005 at 10:47 AM.

Thread Information