JAYWHITE is offline Junior Member

Maybe just a waste of money???

Hey whats up AR. Got a question for ya'll. I desperatly wish to do a cycle of Test-E @ 500 mg a weekx10 weeks, along with some a-bombs for 4 weeks at 50-100 mg a day. I have cycle experiance, the cycles in the past have been similar to the one I wish to run now. Of course I will use Nolva during and Pct after the cycle. The problem I run into is after week four when the test will be kicking in I have to go do some training wich will get in the way of the cycle. I will have to stop the cycle for 2 weeks and then I'd be able to pick it back up. I know this will jack up my levels but the question is how much? This is the only time I will be able to squeeze in a cycle due to me having to go to Iraq in September. Will Istill get results or just waste my money? Any responses or questions welcome.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    I would not do enan I would look into someting like suspension or maybe prop.

JAYWHITE is offline Junior Member

why prop

Why would I run to run prop instead, that is an every day injection therefore I would miss 14 injections vice running enanthate and missing 4. Im confused

chris2wire is offline Member
    You answered your own question... Prop would be better than Enth, but itd still be pointless.

Some will tell you 2 weeks aint bad, test-E will still be in you, but im not sure if id still do it...

Thread Information