Thread: Poison Ivy

ALLGONOQUIT! is offline Junior Member

Poison Ivy

I'm more or less at the tail end of 16 weeks of Test E amd Deca . I'm two weeks off of my last Deca shot and one off of my last test shot. I could keep going but I got a bad case of Poison Ivy and the y put me on a load of cortisone and prednisone and it still isn't getting rid of it. I have to go back in tomorrow to the doc to get some more help . Question is do I just keep running ldex end my cycle and run some hcg or what? I can't workout and I'm kinda tired anyway as this has been a long friggin' cycle for me. I think this prednisone is bloating me like a blimp and I just wanna rest. Should I keep going with a low dose of test or give my receptors a break and jump back on in a few weeks? Damn I feel like crap.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    i would stop the deca now run one more week of test then wait two week's and go into PCT have some time off

skyline04 is offline Associate Member
    the predisone will def. make you feel lethargic. I had to take it for 6 days and I felt tired as hell and didn't get quality lifts in. Better to rest bro, start your pct after another week of test like stocky suggested. Try and eat more while taking predisone too, I read somewhere it starts eating away at the muscles and depletes nitrogen levels.

ALLGONOQUIT! is offline Junior Member
    My doc says this may not be poison ivy that it may be fungal so I guess I'm gonna just start my pct in a week. I will keep runnung my l-dex and start some hcg next week. Thanks guys. I think this is the right thing. Fina was next on the list and I'm just not mentally ready for those sides right now. I need to get some clen . Time to call ARR.

Thread Information