spidernbutterfly is offline Associate Member

50 mg BD primobol tabs

OK, I,ve searched the forum and found only found 4 posts on it. Is it real and is it any good? The reason I ask is in one of the posts said they didn't exist. thanks SnB

PrimoPup is offline Associate Member
    Yes, BD makes 50MG Primobol tabs.

Quote Originally Posted by spidernbutterfly
    OK, I,ve searched the forum and found only found 4 posts on it. Is it real and is it any good? The reason I ask is in one of the posts said they didn't exist. thanks SnB
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 50 mg BD primobol tabs-primotabspack.jpg  

Nytol is offline Member
    I dont think you will be that impressed with them to be honest, and I would assume they are expensive.

There are also reports of BD underdosing their stuff, so with an expensive compound like primobolan , I would expect them to come up short.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    I wouldn't bother bro. Not worth the money. What exactly are your goals?

Chin_chan_Chun is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nytol
    I dont think you will be that impressed with them to be honest, and I would assume they are expensive.

There are also reports of BD underdosing their stuff, so with an expensive compound like primobolan, I would expect them to come up short.

Yes BD dos indeed underdoze the stuff , it can be read here http://www.bodyofscience.com/dynamic...british+dragon

hydroP is offline Junior Member
    unless you are giving them to a female freind I wouldnt bother but if you do deciede to take it you need to remember Oral primo is considered to be about 40% as effective and injectable primo (methenolone enanthate ) on a mg/mg basis. So if you wanted to reap the benefits of 1000mg/wk injectable primo you would have to take at least 300mg/day orally. Dosages must be split up 3x/day to keep blood levels stable.
    I also read on bb4l that the BD 10mg anavar tested out a little over 7mg

Titan1 is offline Member
    That was a couple of batches but ALL ug labs have had that problem sometime anything else would be a lie.But still BD is one of the best ugl on the market with high quality and i think they´ll fix the problem.
    Who knows what happend to those batches i have seen 6-7 lab tests showing good dosing so .....well see if alot more tests show underdosing well then it wouldnt be good for them.

hydroP is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan1
    That was a couple of batches but ALL ug labs have had that problem sometime anything else would be a lie.But still BD is one of the best ugl on the market with high quality and i think they´ll fix the problem.
    Who knows what happend to those batches i have seen 6-7 lab tests showing good dosing so .....well see if alot more tests show underdosing well then it wouldnt be good for them.
    Lots of UG labs haved underdosed their gear in the past, but I disagree that BD is one of the best, maybe I would use "some" of their tabs but the oils never, the oils are so overpriced it is a joke. Some love them but I cant imagine why you would pay prices that are more than most euro gear for a UG lab

Thread Information