Thread: Tren Cough

Kelvin is offline Junior Member

Tren Cough

For the last couple of weeks, my sinuses have been driving me crazy. I live in South Florida and it has been on and off monsoon season down here. Anyways, I have been coughing like crazy. Sometimes I get a lot of mucus with it from my sinuses draining in my chest. I'm doing much better now. I still cough but it is dry. Anyways, I was online today and just realized that some of the coughing could be from the fina (tren enathate) that I am on. Can anyone say FloriDUH? Should have thought about it before, I somehow seemed to have forgotten that side effect from my research.

Can anyone describe to me what kind of a cough is a fina cough? I think it would help me to pin point this thing.

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    dry cough.. usually most prone after shot... metallic taste... I am tren coughing right now.. it's great!

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    dry cough.. usually most prone after shot... metallic taste... I am tren coughing right now.. it's great!

I can relate to the metallic taste. It's kinda hard to pinpoint the exact time I am coughing since I am still trying to get over my sinuses. Do you wake up in the middle of the night, cold from the night sweats and coughing your lungs out?

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin
    I can relate to the metallic taste. It's kinda hard to pinpoint the exact time I am coughing since I am still trying to get over my sinuses. Do you wake up in the middle of the night, cold from the night sweats and coughing your lungs out?
    I look forward to this everytime I close my eyes to go to sleep!lol... I suggest getting some allergy medication, and pinpointing what exactly you are feeling... get the sinuses out of the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    I look forward to this everytime I close my eyes to go to sleep!lol... I suggest getting some allergy medication, and pinpointing what exactly you are feeling... get the sinuses out of the way.
    Thanks for the advice. I'm taking some now. With the weather acting out the way that it is, the doc says it will take some time for things to fully clear up.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    What you are experienceing is not Fina cough. Fina cough will hit you like a brick and right after you inject. Most don't report problems with Tren E related to the cough

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Just started my cycle 3 weeks ago first time with tren and yep coughing like hell. Allergy medicine and Primetine Mist have helped for me.

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    What you are experienceing is not Fina cough. Fina cough will hit you like a brick and right after you inject. Most don't report problems with Tren E related to the cough
    Actually a brick would be nice. It hits me like a truck and I'm usually close to passing out. If you've eaten recently you'll probably lose your lunch. It lasts about 4 or 5 minutes and it's a great ab workout.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    The cough will be right after the injection not before or 10 minutes later but after right the injection.
    Last edited by mark956101957; 06-21-2005 at 11:05 PM.

zx2onice is offline Junior Member
    I've only experienced the cough immediately after an injection, and it sux!! but just inject slower and it can help a bunch.

Charged_UP is offline Associate Member
    I totally felt the metalic taste and difference in breathing, but if its just mild, for a couple of secs. No worries. Means u have good stuff

Sauced is offline Banned
    Tren cough happened to me immediately after injecting then subsided in 3-5 minutes (it sucked ballz)

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    wow, i thought it was just me. used to happen after every shot.

Thread Information