nomore1324 is offline Associate Member

feeking ill, sluggish while on tren.prop.. bro take a look

guys im on tren /prop ED injections @ 100mg each per day. today in the weight room i felt like laying down and dying, just kind of ill and sluggish. i took and extra 50mg of tren in my shot today than what i usually do would this effect ne this way, please give me your input bros, thanks
    Last edited by nomore1324; 06-21-2005 at 08:42 PM.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    tren usually makes me sluggish also, but usually when i get in the gym and do that first set, and get a pump going i am good to go.

nomore1324 is offline Associate Member
    yea bro thats what i though would happen, but not today man i just felt like garbage the whole workout. by the end in the shower i just wanted to sit under the spray ofr hours... it was pathetic

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    i feel ya bro,

this is my first time using tren and yea, it's some powerful stuff.. i get that sluggish and tired feeling too.. i swear i just want to take naps all day.

it sucks when i'm at work.. but if something gets my body worked up, i feel so good.. could be a workout or it could even be some hottie i'm talkin' to..

with tren i just expect what ever, other day i was feeling like i was going to vomit all day.. just the price you pay i guess.. thank god i'm using test

kalla is offline Banned
    i just ended my test prop tren cycle ed injects and just for the first week or so i felt sluggish but i actaully felt more energy when i woke up in the later weeks and couldnt wait to hit the gym just stay with it and u will love it. I want to do it again now but have to wait 4 months tears hahah

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    kalla, you had energy waking up.. man your lucky.. i get all kinds of energy in the middle of the night... sometimes like 12am or 3am, wierd.

Sauced is offline Banned
    tren made me lazy

chris2wire is offline Member
    im on prop only and its made me sluggish AS HELL.

I dont wanna move or stay awake...

id probably pass out every hour if i were on tren .

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    i am also a nightowl...its 2:21 right now in the a.m and i can't sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazwell
    kalla, you had energy waking up.. man your lucky.. i get all kinds of energy in the middle of the night... sometimes like 12am or 3am, wierd.

grgoyal is offline New Member
    man i thought i was the only one who couldnt sleep ive been on super test,tren , stacker 3 with ephedra and im tired as hell but im just tossing and turning ive been up since 3pm and its 10:37am right now. i cant complain about my work out the only thing was when i got on the tread mill i started getting some evil shinsplints and i didnt really feel like running other than that my weight work out went well.

Thread Information