gtxben is offline Junior Member

dealt inj w/2.5cc's?

Hey guys.....I'm looking for some input. I'm on the following cycle:
    50mgs d-bol ed/1-4wks
    400mgs Deca a wk/1-12wks
    750mgs TestE a wk/1-12wks
    nolva and clomid of course as usual.

The deca is 200mg/cc and the test is 250/cc....so I end up injecting twice a week with a 2.5cc shot. I've been just swapping between right and left quad...but feel like I should move it around a little more. However, I don't want to go into my glutes (I'm a puss and the glutes hurt me more)....I've put 1.5cc's into my delts before and that seemed to go ok, but one of my last shots really put the hurt on and left me with a nice goose egg, after some asprin and time, the bump went down and all is well.

My quads have been handling things well so far, but really don't want to run into a case of absess (sp?)????
    Thoughts/Ideas?

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I would not go 2.5cc into a delt... But if you are huge you could handle it maybe. Listen I divide up my shots sometimes so do 1cc into one delt and 1.5 into another. Yeah so what you have two injects at least you will not have toubles with dispursment of oil.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    2.5ml would hurt like a mofo. I don't like going past 1ml.

Oh, and maybe you are using to short of a needle in the glute... utilize that muscle for injection. It can handle the oil on top of current studies showing higher plasma concentrations injecting in the glute. Use a 1.5" as a 1" is not deep enough.

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    I would not go 2.5cc into a delt... But if you are huge you could handle it maybe. Listen I divide up my shots sometimes so do 1cc into one delt and 1.5 into another. Yeah so what you have two injects at least you will not have toubles with dispursment of oil.
    that's exactly what i do on delt day, 1.5ml into each delt. i don't like putting a lot of oil in a smaller muscle group.

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    I put 1 1/4 ml in a delt and that feels like a bit much. I can tell you what you are suggesting will hurt like hell. I would not do that. good rule of thumb for a delt is probably 1 cc. (ml) jmo

gtxben is offline Junior Member
    Well guys, thanks for the feedback.......I kinda figured as much. I think I will just go through a rotation of Quad, Quad, both delts (splitting dosage), then maybe I'll man-up and go glute, glute.

8-MAN is offline Associate Member
    I injected 3 ml of test in my rear delts in my last cycles. Lot of blood. Now they look too big. Try breaking it up.

OneMoreSet is offline Associate Member
    shouldn't you run the deca a week shorter than the test?

Mine looks like this:
    1-14 750mg Enanthate wk
    1-4 40mg Dbol ED
    1-13 500mg Deca wk
    11-16 50mg winny ED

200mg B6 ED
    Ldex .25 ED
    Nolva on hand
    Clomid/Nolva/ldex for pct

along with 1g milk thistle

OMS

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    I just don't know why injecting in the glute is scary to you? Angle down and it goes in easy. Is it because you think you can't see exactly where you're injecting because you have to twist around while doing it? Use the big bathroom mirror while sticking yourself. Always push it in firmly and kind of fast. It breaks the skin easier that way and it's much less painful. I've done shots before where I didn't even feel it. Sometimes I've done it too slow and I could feel the needle breaking the skin, that pinches.

There was a guy on here once who lied about shooting 6cc of oil all into one delt. He had a 10cc barrel and the pin was I think 25g he said it took forever... Everyone called bull shit.

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    i do 3.5cc's 1/wk in each delt. i have a butt load of scar tissue. i have to do glutes now. the scar tissue is very bad. but you could probably get away with 3.5 cc;s every second week.

Quote Originally Posted by BE_STRONG
    i do 3.5cc's 1/wk in each delt. i have a butt load of scar tissue. i have to do glutes now. the scar tissue is very bad. but you could probably get away with 3.5 cc;s every second week.
    i think i'd rather go half that and be able to rotate to that muscle sooner than two weeks. i hope you have some large delts for that much oil.

Quote Originally Posted by gtxben
    Well guys, thanks for the feedback.......I kinda figured as much. I think I will just go through a rotation of Quad, Quad, both delts (splitting dosage), then maybe I'll man-up and go glute, glute.
    theres always chest shots. those are easy and pretty painless. a little scary to do the first time but i love em. you have a good view of the needle and angle pushing it in.

anthony220 is offline Junior Member
    2ml's in my delt was too uncomfortable compaired to no pain with 1.5ml or less. I try not to go over 1ml unless I can't avoid it. But I have many sites I can use with no bother. So this is rarely an issue with me. My 2cc

SHAOKAHN is offline Member
    For delts, I keep it under 1.5.

Thread Information