CockedDiesel36 is offline Junior Member

Good ole Tren,,, by itself

hey guys... yes, i said it, another just tren cycle.. please no crap.. really besides my sex drive goin down the tube. its treating me real good. gettin real good gains, and puttin on some real good size.. i really wish i had some pics, to prove it(actually i will soon).... but i am now coming to an end and i have just got a nice little cycle of test cyp im stackin with some more fina for my next cycle in a couple of months(after I heal my organs).. i have never stacked cyp w/ fina, before.. just seeing how it would work, from anyones personal experiences. thanks for the help

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    I don't think anyone ever said tren only wouldn't produce gains, it is just the libido factor without test. Cyp and tren is a nice cycle.

tempbrit is offline Member
    Running Cyp and Tren right now and loving it.

doctorherb is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    CD#^, test can only help with ntren...go for it

kn0bbme is offline Associate Member
    I too may be doing a tren only cycle in the near future. I suppsedly got 5 bottle Animal Power Prop on the way but who know source is being shady with tracking number and i recently found source in scammer list. Sucks because i have recievd from them bfore and was very happy.

Quote Originally Posted by kn0bbme
    I too may be doing a tren only cycle in the near future. I suppsedly got 5 bottle Animal Power Prop on the way but who know source is being shady with tracking number and i recently found source in scammer list. Sucks because i have recievd from them bfore and was very happy.
    some like to shit talk about tren by itself, well mainly because you have no sex drive w/o test,, but it really does work sweet.. cant wait to throw in the cyp.... youll like it

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CockedDiesel36
    hey guys... yes, i said it, another just tren cycle.. please no crap.. really besides my sex drive goin down the tube. its treating me real good. gettin real good gains, and puttin on some real good size.. i really wish i had some pics, to prove it(actually i will soon).... but i am now coming to an end and i have just got a nice little cycle of test cyp im stackin with some more fina for my next cycle in a couple of months(after I heal my organs).. i have never stacked cyp w/ fina, before.. just seeing how it would work, from anyones personal experiences. thanks for the help

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CockedDiesel36
    really besides my sex drive goin down the tube. its treating me real good.
    =besides me not being a man any more. its treating me real good..

dang bro, that's just something i could never understand..
    but different folks different strokes.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazwell
    =besides me not being a man any more. its treating me real good..

dang bro, that's just something i could never understand..
    but different folks different strokes.

its all good man i got a girlfriend anyway..she understands for a couple weeks,,if ur girl dont understand than thats shallow,,she needs a break anyway....you guys know what im talking about...workin out makes us good at other stuff too.. haha

chris2wire is offline Member
    When im done with all my test powder im actually going to switch to tren by itself and give it a try.

The only thing I wonder is first of all... Tren doesnt aromatise well, therefore it will lack the estrogen to produce mass gains. But Im guessing tren will give large enough gains anyways? (larger than deca and eq?)

Secondly.... WIll I be depressed without test in my system? I can go without sex since, well, I get none anyways, but I dont want my mind ****ed up....

Either way Im going to try it.... Should be interesting.

Thread Information