saluu is offline Banned

help having pain on left side

okay i have been taking ephedrine for 2 weeks and took a break i always seem to have pain right under the heart on the left side just above the hip area i feel thirsty all the time what could it be bottom left what should i do i have been taking 60 mg ephedrine everyday what is reason for pain

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    hmmmm... 60mg isnt that much, but it could be your kidneys especially if your thirsty, hence not drinking enough water, therefore causing your kidneys to hurt.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    i'am not a doc but

by the judge of your last pic you where looking at about 22% body fat

your heart might be under a lot of strees

i would get off the eca stack and cut up natural

before you end up with a heart attack
    Last edited by stocky121; 06-21-2005 at 03:29 PM.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    ive never heard of that before, go visit the veterinarian. definitely not a good idea for very out of shape people with high bf % to use that much ephedrine.

saluu is offline Banned
    seriously i think it is just the kidney though bro i dont drink water i just hate the taste of water im at around 22 percent used to be 35 bro . but i did take a 2 week break. i juist feel dehydrated all the time i dont drink water i think consistency is right in this case but how far up can i go on ephedrine can i go up to 100 help.

wow saluu you amaze me. start drinking water all the time dude you need it. also i found amazing results with 25mg ephedrine. i strongly suggest not going any higher. if anything id say cut it in half, drink a shitload of water and do some cardio.

YOU NEED TO DRINK WATER!! Especially while on ephedrine. I would not up it until you drink atleast a gallon of straight water a day. Then try 75mg

Quote Originally Posted by saluu
    seriously i think it is just the kidney though bro i dont drink water i just hate the taste of water im at around 22 percent used to be 35 bro . but i did take a 2 week break. i juist feel dehydrated all the time i dont drink water i think consistency is right in this case but how far up can i go on ephedrine can i go up to 100 help.

what do you drink if you don't drink water ??

saluu is offline Banned
    diet coke in da house baby or lots of milk saluu monkey love milk from she males breasts

diet coke in da house baby or lots of milk saluu monkey love milk from she males breasts
    coke is a Anti-diuretic hormone meaning it makes you piss more water away. you seriously need to cut that out and drink straight water or even crytal light or something like that

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    Real men dont stop till they piss blood!

saluu is offline Banned
    i know im drinking more water hey consistency i have some diuretic kicking around now is the water loss permanet or temporary if i take these diuretic it is called hydrochlorthiazide something like that. and it makes my face skinnier but what is the point of using these anyways and ephderine i will stick to 60 a day but hey the weight loss is it permanent from epedrine because i read it does supress your appeitite so do u gain the weight back after stopping taking ephedrine or eca stach thanks

i know im drinking more water hey consistency i have some diuretic kicking around now is the water loss permanet or temporary if i take these diuretic it is called hydrochlorthiazide something like that. and it makes my face skinnier but what is the point of using these anyways and ephderine i will stick to 60 a day but hey the weight loss is it permanent from epedrine because i read it does supress your appeitite so do u gain the weight back after stopping taking ephedrine or eca stach thanks
    yes if your diet is still shit

saluu you still dont realize that theres no easy way to be in great shape. until then good luck to you.

saluu is offline Banned
    hey pain is going away just drank 4 cups of water thanks boyz peace

saluu is offline Banned
    going to gym later on now im gonna do cardio first for about hour and half . an hour on the treadmill and then 20 min on the stair climber and then workout for an hour now is that too much considering im 22 percent bodyfat how many days should i do cardio and how many times a week . i have a choice to go to different place to workout that has a swimming pool should i go there does swimming burn calories alot or not. and last question i eat only 2 times a day and am doing good watching diet im gonna have a tuna sub 6 inch with light mayo and barbacue sauce and then im gonna have a 6 inch meatball sub with southwest sauce and light mayo and barbecue sauce good idea other than that drinking lots of water. had rice with meat earlier on very healthy breakfat. is it possible to lose 20 pds in month with ephderine , a strict diet and lots of cardio thank monkey

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    hey pain is going away just drank 4 cups of water thanks boyz peace
    Be careful man! You are going to end up hurting yourself.

speak is offline Associate Member
    this can't be real

speak is offline Associate Member
    I'm in no position to lecture anyone but if you dont' drink A LOT more water you will have a lot more problems than being fat!

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Quote Originally Posted by speak
    this can't be real
    He might be a member or former member f'n around with us. Anyone IP check Salu?

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    going to gym later on now im gonna do cardio first for about hour and half . an hour on the treadmill and then 20 min on the stair climber and then workout for an hour now is that too much considering im 22 percent bodyfat how many days should i do cardio and how many times a week . i have a choice to go to different place to workout that has a swimming pool should i go there does swimming burn calories alot or not. and last question i eat only 2 times a day and am doing good watching diet im gonna have a tuna sub 6 inch with light mayo and barbacue sauce and then im gonna have a 6 inch meatball sub with southwest sauce and light mayo and barbecue sauce good idea other than that drinking lots of water. had rice with meat earlier on very healthy breakfat. is it possible to lose 20 pds in month with ephderine , a strict diet and lots of cardio thank monkey
    lol are you kidding......that is not a good diet........

Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    He might be a member or former member f'n around with us. Anyone IP check Salu?
    same ole saluu as usual

man there is no point in giving this guy any advice...

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Thats not what I'd call a good diet if your trying to lose weight salu

SHRED is offline Senior Member
    gotta love mr. monkey....

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    lol saluu....that diet sucks lmao

Thread Information