MCMARK is offline Associate Member

hcg input..and info

did a search but didnt really get any good info or anyones input on this substace..im thinking about using it to restore nut size but would like to hear from a few about experiences,sides.ect/// ty

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Use it during the cycle, to keep the boys alive. Use 300-500iu every 3-5 days

JohnnyB

8-MAN is offline Associate Member
    I waited two weeks after cycle then started up. 1 cc day for ten days to get the boys back. Worked fine for me. Could use during cycle though. Maybe I'll try that next time.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Do a search... You will be more happy if you find all methods of administration and research each of them.

You can inj. Sub-q...you can inj. IM...you can even take it sublingually, as a treatment for certain prostate issues....you can take it with nolv and not suppress your leydigs cells...you can take it during a cycle to maintain ITT...you can have it on plane, or on a train, in a boat or with a goat...

Meso is right, though...we had a talk about it yesterday....I think you should read that, read the profile on it in the profiles forum, etc...then ask someone if you have specific questions.

Thread Information