Dieselpower is offline Member

Exclamation Help Fat-diet-t3-clen

well,

I have been 300lbs give or take for about three years. I have been taking t3s(mallet cycle) but I don't know whats going on here. I do about 30mins of cardio about 3times a week and run 2.5kms every Friday for school. I ran it the last time in like 16mins and beat about three people. I guess I should doing less weight training and more cardio would be a better choice? I also taking thermogenesis about 2 tabs a day. My diet is good, I don't eat crappy food. I have about two maybe three meals a day. I drink tons of water and I guess I'm trying to say that I need some advice. I have Winni tabs, Eq, Clen . maybe I need a better cycle. But I don't think I need to take any AS, right now I need to drop some weight. Any Advice would be great here?

Thanks
    DP

doctorherb is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    what would you estimate yourn BF% at...How tall are you?

fullspeed is offline Junior Member
    yeah, cough up the stats bro..
    Eat more than just 2 meals a day, eat 4-6 smaller meals spread out through out the day. You might get more hits in the diet questions in the Fitness Forum

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    As fullspeed said, you need to eat more bro. Try to eat every 2-3 hours to keep your metabolism up. No steroid burns fat but you could incorparate the clen if you want even more of a boost, although i would keep a good check on your hear rate at all times. Even though you think your diet is "good" it may not be. I would post your diet in the diet section for review.

OK bros,

I'm think my bf is about 22-26% bf and I am about 6'2. my diet is like this first thing in the morning I take my thermogenesis and vits. for breakfast I have a bowl of Kellogg's Vector Cereal with skim milk. after that about lunch time I have 8 egg whites or a can of tuna. Supper is I have chicken/steak with a salad and maybe later on in the day I have some fruit for a snack. I don't drink or smoke.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieselpower
    OK bros,

I'm think my bf is about 22-26% bf and I am about 6'2. my diet is like this first thing in the morning I take my thermogenesis and vits. for breakfast I have a bowl of Kellogg's Vector Cereal with skim milk. after that about lunch time I have 8 egg whites or a can of tuna. Supper is I have chicken/steak with a salad and maybe later on in the day I have some fruit for a snack. I don't drink or smoke.
    Bro, read the cutting sticky in the diet section. It will help you alot. Diet is everything when trying to lose bodyfat.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    More cardio, eat every 2-3 hours, cut out all the bad stuff. No way you cant loose weight.

ya, I that sounds like a good idea. I just added my post to the diet section.

thanks for everyones help
    DP

Thread Information