hopolb33 is offline Junior Member

T-3 cut into my mucle gains while on cycle....

Okay guys here is my cycle 700mg test a week 600mg of eq running the test from week 1-15 and the eq from weeks 1-14 and also adding in winstrol at week 10-16....i am trying to gain liek maybe 10 pounds of lean mass and drop some fat i am at 15 -16 percent bf right now...i have soem t-3 and want to add it in to start the cycle off but i heared that it will cut into my muscle size just as much as my fat...and if this is true is there any way i can take low doses and be alright and if so how can i run it thanx guys....

Bump please help

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    T-3 will burn up muscle as well as fat - you should do an ECA stack and cardio to lose the weight

Damn man where can i get a eca stack from and how much will it run???

Thrower74 is offline Member
    If you don't go too high with your t3 dosage it will actually increase your gains while on via increased protein synthesis in the body. I have ran t3 at 50mcg/day for several weeks while on and had my body comp measure every 4 weeks using a "Dexa Scan". The results showed that my lean mass increased while I lost fat. The key, depending on body weight is not to exceed 75mcg/day while trying to increase lean mass and you must keep your protein intake high.

Thread Information